If you were in the Pokemon world

Reno

What would your life be like?

Would you be a gym leader or go for the Pokemon League? Just journey and adventure across the continents? Maybe have a profession like a Swimmer or Hiker?

Also, who would your Pokemon partner be? Like how Ash has Pikachu, would you have one Pokemon always with you or always with your whole team?

Personally, I'd be travelling across the places with my 2 favourite Pokemon, Glaceon and Lucario. I'd just travel with them and see new sights and have some battles along the way.

I think I would want to be a Pokemon Breeder, possibly. I think I would also frequent the Wonder Trade and level up the Pokemon before trading them back. That way people would be more inclined to use them rather than just send them right back in :P Plus I would get a ton of PokeMiles and trade that in for stuff, which is cool.

My partner would probably have to be Talonflame, of course. He gets Flame Body and Fly, which is great for hatching eggs and traveling. Although to be fair, would you even be able to fly on a Talonflame? They're not terribly big, I don't think he could carry me, realistically... I'd have to think about that.

As for other Pokemon on my team, I probably wouldn't have a whole lot, maybe only one or two more. They would just be a few that I've been really close with and that I have deemed to be totally rad and whatever. <3

Edited by BreezyPonie

I would be most likely a breeder/caretaker and/or work in a Pokecenter... with an utter despite for Pokemon-battles

You see... IF Pokemon were real / we lived in the Pokemon world... Pokemon are my FRIENDS... I don't want my friends to get hurt in 'meaningles' and 'unnecessary' battles!

Hell, I don't want my real-life friends to get hurt, why make a difference for my Pokemon-friends?

I'd just take care of them and play with them :P

I'd definitely start out with an Eevee, and mostlikely become an Eeveelution-Trainer

It's just so cuddly, fluffy and cuuuuuute!

Although Glaceon is my favorite, my Eevees would decide themself if, and into what they want to evolve... don't want to force my friends into being something they don't want to be

In short:

I'd probably be a LOT like Brock

I would be you standard trainer who walks from town to town beating gyms. I like walking, building up a profession which pretty much consists in walking to all sorts of places is more or less my definition of happiness.

A wandering scientist. I would be guy trying to engineer things like poke hybrids or adding mew dna into people to obtain immortality.

My partner? Nucleon ......

I would go for the league. I like to be free and explore around and find the mysterious secrets behind the pokemon. may be a hiker or like a decative in a way.

Like morty from 2 gen.

My main partner would be a cubone. The evolving idk. I'd like cubone over marowak.

Misdrevious or a petillil would be the second pokemon partner for me(both evolved in the end).

You're all missing someone very important. The guy who gets to every gym before you. Your Rival? No, someone even more important. The hype-man! They give you advice on each gym leader and there pokemon to look out for. Even congratulating you upon victory. The true hero.

i'd be a cenamon

my moveset would be

attitude adjustment

shoulder charge

five knuckle shuffle

u cant c me

i cant learn any other moves sorry

If I was in the pokemon world, I would do my best to become an elite 4 member but I wouldn't have a single typing though. :P My starter would be larvitar cause its so strong and cute and my team overall would be a really offensive one that can K.O my opponent's pokemon in one shot. Even so, I'm the kind of guy who would try to teach random techniques to my pokemon which are unpredictable to counter my weaknesses. Remember The best defense is the best offense

I would probably go for the pokemon league. Maybe do some traveling around before that just to catch some awesome pokemon.

My partner would either be Riolu, Ralts (that will evolve into a Gallade) or Axew because I like the thought of having a dragon starter and since Haxorus is my favorite dragon, why not

Edited by IronWraith

Well, if I could be ANYTHING and not just another trainer... I'd defidently be a Fighting-type Gym Leader, though I'd be a more 'mind and matter as one' kind of gym leader. My main partner would be a Lucario, even if I weren't a gym leader, due to my adoration for it.

I'd just fuck around all day like I already do, but with pokemon

also I'd eat vanillites and other shit

I heard Tauros meat is delish. Also need to try some of that Slowpoke tail.

I'd want to be a Pokemon Ranger, I guess.

pokemon-ranger-w.png

They look so awesome and their job, protecting the environment and learning about different pokemon in their habitats sounds pretty cool, right?

My partner pokemon would be; surprise! a Scolipede (named Magenta.)