Fighting mono

Damage

So I decided whats fun these days, a mono type. I didn't want it to be too easy so Blaziken was swapped for Monferno. My team struggled on the ice gym (mainly because I was trying to level Gallade at the same time. I was going to add Poliwrath to the sqaud to help with Charlotte but i don't know. I have a real issue with finding a way to deal with flying types since I can't get lucario for a while. Here's the team, suggest away.

Soar/Emolga- yes I know its cheating but fighting types of diversity are scarce plus he's only here to deal with Arceus. nuzzle/sash makes life easy hehe. (He's out with my next fighter)

Boom/Monferno- Adamant/Iron Fist (Mach punch, flame wheel, close combat, fire spin) Spin is going for acrobatics. Does iron fist affect close combat, I've no idea.

Justice/Gallade- Careful/Justified(yeah I'm pretty clever) (psycho cut, swords dance, close combat, leaf blade) I think the set is pretty standard, might learn trick room over swords dance since this is a team game and switch out for SD depending on situation.

Vile/Croagunk- Adamant/Dry skin (Sucker punch, rock smash, swagger, mud bomb) Her movepool is pretty bad. When she hits 49 poison jab will replace mud bomb maybe. Dry skin helps so much but Gunk shot wouldve been nice too...

Goro/Machamp- Hasty/Guts (guts may be switched to no guard when dynamic punch becomes a thing. (knock off, dual chop, cross chop, bulk up) Not the best set I guess but he's where I noticed a specific lack of rock attacks as this team is painfully unprepared to fight fliers.

Hood/Scrafty- Docile/Intimidate (brick break, strength, crunch, High jump and crash into a god dam pile of nothing) That move can't possibly have an accuracy of 90 and miss everything ever. Strength is in there because I never really cared for hm mules. Like I said team game so while difficult I ask that everyone consider that hms will be on the team since there are a lot of times where an hm mule would be detrimental to living and stuff.

My possible joiners- Chespin (I'm a grown man but that's the cutest starter minus Charmander), Poliwag is a nice rain bud to compliment Croagunk but hurts Mongerno. Lucario since Lucario amiright? Maybe Hawlucha since idk diversity and I already have two buds who can't look ground types in the face.

P.s wish me luck on Radomus.

You'd probably want to catch every Fighting type ingame, just in case, although you don't have to train them all up.

For Radomus, while Scrafty is good, is you're still having trouble, I'd recommend using a Hariyama with Knock Off and/or a Heracross. Hariyama is pretty bulky and might live longer than Machamp, and Heracross, well, you know.

Iron Fist doesn't boost Close Combat, sadly.

Chesnaught is really nice, though, since it has Spiky Shield. If you ever feel like replacing one of your main Pokemon, you definitely should try out this one (it also gives you a bit more diversity!)

I chose him as a starter once and was not disappointed at all. Hariyama's defenses are inexistant. Heracross I've heard good things about but I hate his 4x fly weakness and lack of Chesnaught's beautiful defense. Also, all of my guys have bracers on to raise stats, so when they come off I need helpful items to boost abilities.

Edited by Damage

also, if you're interested in a pure power medicham (despite that gallade), you can grab a meditite from apophyll academy by listening to all of the students' lectures and then talking to someone on the west wall.

Edited by phoenix_fire

Thanks, I actually got the medicham pretty early but I chose Gallade because of (mainly design) but also fighting types generally suck with defense and special def. So i swapped.