Rate My (Theoreetical) Team :D

Ganolth

Typhlosion 252 S.A., Speed EVs, 31 S.A., Speed IVs Moves: Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Eruption

Gengar 252 S.A., Speed EVs, 31 S.A., Speed IVs Moves: Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Shadow Ball

Togekiss 252 S.A., Speed EVs, 31 S.A., Speed IVs Moves: Aura Sphere, Flamethrower, Air Slash, Solarbeam

Gardevoir 252 S.A., Speed EVs, 31 S.A., Speed IVs Moves: Psychic, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Trick Room

Swampert 252 A., HP EVs, 31 A., HP IVs Moves: Earthquake, Curse, Hammer Arm, Waterfall

Flygon 252 A., Speed EVs, 31 A., Speed IVs Moves: Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide

Edit** Typhlosion, Flygon finished

Edited by Ganolth

Okie dokie.

I'd recommend switching Dark Pulse on Gengar for something like Thunderbolt or a good Hidden Power.

Also, you seem to be good with Ghost/Dark type moves, so maybe switch Shadow Ball on Gardevoir for Calm Mind? I'm guessing you want Trick Room for Swampert with that Curse set.

If you can, I think Swampert would appreciate an Ice type move like Ice Punch, but if this is ingame, idk if you can breed it. Maybe in an older episode.

Team looks pretty good.

There is no point in setting up Sunny Day with Typhlosion since it would just lose health (and a lot of it cause Typhlosion isn't very bulky at all), most likely weakening Eruption by more than Sunlight would be boosting it for (and SolarBeam on Togekiss is unnecessary).
For moves to run on it, I'd recommend Eruption, Extrasensory, Hidden Power (or Nature Power, depending on the field) and Lave Plume (LP>Flamethrower, it's barely weaker while the high burn chance is always nice).

As for Ability and items, Blaze and Charcoal (from 7th Street) are definitely the way to go.

Unless you somehow hack your way to a TM of either Psychic or Sludge Bomb, it is currently impossible to have both on a Gengar. There's also no point in running Dark Pulse whatsoever since it has the same super-effective coverage as Shadow Ball, but is weaker due to not getting a STAB boost.

I'd recommend Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond (or a Hidden Power, but DB is the better option by far IMO) and the last 2 depend on what you want; you can go for either Sludge Bomb and Thunderbolt or Psychic and Energy Ball; no mixing between the two pairs is possible now.

Skipping this one cause the Toge line can burn in hell.

Dark/Ghost is rather useless coverage post-Radomus and shouldn't be used unless it's a STAB IMO. Your team also gains nothing from Trick Room (running Speed on a Trick Roomer is generally not the thing to do btw).

Get any 2 out of Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Charge Beam, Calm Mind, Icy Wind or Hidden Power.

Hammer Arm does next to nothing for your coverage. Instead, run either Rock Slide or Avalanche. Also, if you're using Curse, Defense EVs are muuuuuch better than Health ones.

Unless you somehow hack your way to a TM of either Psychic or Sludge Bomb, it is currently impossible to have both on a Gengar. There's also no point in running Dark Pulse whatsoever since it has the same super-effective coverage as Shadow Ball, but is weaker due to not getting a STAB boost.

I'd recommend Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond (or a Hidden Power, but DB is the better option by far IMO) and the last 2 depend on what you want; you can go for either Sludge Bomb and Thunderbolt or Psychic and Energy Ball; no mixing between the two pairs is possible now.

I am playing on episode 12 right now so I can breed a Gengar with Sludge Bomb and Psychic

I am playing on episode 12 right now so I can breed a Gengar with Sludge Bomb and Psychic

You can't. Since Gastly doesn't learn either move by level-up, both have to be bred onto it, which is impossible since Gastly is the only member of it's Egg Group that learns both moves.

You can't. Since Gastly doesn't learn either move by level-up, both have to be bred onto it, which is impossible since Gastly is the only member of it's Egg Group that learns both moves.

I bred a gastly with a grimer first to grab sludge bomb and then that gastly was bred with a ralts to give psychic and shadow ball and dark pulse are the easy ones...

Edit: I am still very new to Pokemon breeding, but from what I understand so far is that tms can be passed down when bred properly. So I get that I should be able to pass 1 down at a time until I get to the point where both are on a gastly. What Pokemon would I need to breed Energy Ball onto Gastly?

Edited by Ganolth

I bred a gastly with a grimer first to grab sludge bomb and then that gastly was bred with a ralts to give psychic and shadow ball and dark pulse are the easy ones...

pre-ep.13, only the father can pass on egg moves. that makes what you're describing impossible.

In episode 13 can the mother pass on egg moves?

Check my pinned guide in this section, it can answer pretty much every question about breeding you may have. E12 and everything prior let you pass on both egg moves and TM moves and only the father passed them on. E13 and everything later lets you pass on only egg moves and both parents pass them on.