Rate my Trainer Sprites

Karudae

I would like some constructive criticism on some custom sprites I made for a currently nonexistent fangame. Please note that many of these characters have some sort of type specialty, and that I have sort of imitated Reborn's style.

Please tell me if I attached the picture wrong.

Edited 29/04/2015

Added some more, tried my best to fix some thing people pointed out.

post-53927-0-74085100-1430337477_thumb.png

Edited by Karudae

I would like some constructive criticism on some custom sprites I made for a currently nonexistent fangame. Please note that many of these characters have some sort of type specialty, and that I have sort of imitated Reborn's style.

Please tell me if I attached the picture wrong.

Some of the things I'd personally change;

The lipstick on the first one; not by much, but I'd tone it down at the end of it going up. On the trainer sprite, you seem to have missed a small outline on her hair? Don't know if intentional.

Arm on the fourth one w/ the tattoo looks a bit boney, almost jutting out. Maybe even it out?

Shadow on the 6th one on her forehead, from what I can see the bow and hair should both be casting slight shadows, but not huge.

8th ones hair kinda looks weird, possibly due to how thick the hair covering her ear is.

Good sprites, I like em! Good luck, hope I wasn't too picky.

Thanks, I'm wasn't very sure about the hair or Tattoo Girl's arms.

Some of the things I'd personally change;

The lipstick on the first one; not by much, but I'd tone it down at the end of it going up. On the trainer sprite, you seem to have missed a small outline on her hair? Don't know if intentional.

Arm on the fourth one w/ the tattoo looks a bit boney, almost jutting out. Maybe even it out?

Shadow on the 6th one on her forehead, from what I can see the bow and hair should both be casting slight shadows, but not huge.

8th ones hair kinda looks weird, possibly due to how thick the hair covering her ear is.

Good sprites, I like em! Good luck, hope I wasn't too picky.

Thanks, I'm wasn't very sure about the hair or Tattoo Girl's arms.

...the eye of the Koga pose guy is kinda off. Like, the shape seems off, the iris is way too outside, and too big at that. I think he's better off with realistic, almond-shape eyes instead of the large anime-style ones, due to the angle.