Theme Tour LXXI: Inverse Little Cup

Deleted User

Theme tour LXXI will take place Saturday April 25th at 8 PM EST (This time is flexible if enough people would like it at a different time)

inverse_zpsrrma7y3r.png

hubbanner.png

Congrats to Skitty for winning Theme Tour LXX: Stabmon!

We will be playing in the inverse battle format with Little Cup Teams (Lowest Evolution stage and at Level 5)

The time of day for the tour is still flexible if enough people would prefer earlier.

Also, this theme tour and the ones to follow for the next few weeks will be taking place in the main Lobby, NOT the Theme tours channel to try and drum up further interest.

lol, I don't think I won that many. But I can say that I've done pretty well in tours like this.

More like done too well. My point will still stand that if you are the impromptu host,, then you shouldn't participate in the tour you're hosting.

More like done too well. My point will still stand that if you are the impromptu host,, then you shouldn't participate in the tour you're hosting.

It's different though. She's not the one coming up with the idea and organizing how, when, and where it's supposed to be done. She's just getting things rolling since I haven't been around for various reasons at the correct time.