[OOC/Reroll] UNbOUND - Between Darkness and Neon Light

Notus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry.. I've been travelling.. Finally have access to my laptop.. Will get something up today..

fuck I have so much stuff to put up in so many places...

Kkkk it´s ok, it´s been a tough week here too. Great to see we´re on the move again. I know it is a bit slow now, but fear not: there´ll be plenty of action when time comes.

Tell me if it gets to be a bit much lol. I was originally going to have him say Woof at the end of every sentence but cut it down just a tad XD> ((also he is like legit just saying woof and not actually barking just so your folks know lol.)),

That and Bom is Lia bothering once more. He already has a plan to fit on that motorcycle.... and I already know Lia is not going to be for it XD. ((and I'll finally get to show off his magic and it's veeeery veeeery weird side effect lol.))

Lia isn't really that bothered by Bom right now, though doesn't like being told off about cigarettes so will get a little pissed.. Though I am not sure how she would feel if the furball jumped on her bike... Plus I totally see her correcting Bom about barking..

• 4 weeks later...

Guys... really sorry. This last month was WAY busier than I antecipated. I ended up taking the lead on some projects of my school´s sailing team, and that combined with end of semester exams... It was crazy, to say the least.
I also don´t see my routine getting much easier on the near future, so I can´t promise I´ll be able to keep up with this RP. I honestly think that, unless someone wants to help/take over the hosting of UNbOUND, it will be better to drop it. Thanks for playing with me, and again sorry for letting you down.