White Shiny Team?

xWulfricx

So I was browsing the interwebs the other day and saw a shiny Ninetails (Loved the white and blue combination) So i was wondering if it would be possible to make an entire team that was all white (Or at least close to it) that could be balanced and used in competitive play. Im mainly wanting all my white pokemon to be shiny like ninetails, but if theres not enough i could deal with throwing in ones that are white already (Such as gardevoir, though i would still make shiny cause i like the blue instead of the green). I might make an exception to anyone like gengar whos mega evolution is white, but im not entirely sure.

So who do you guys think i should throw in?

Shinies in this game are different so that Ninetails may end up looking like Naruto for you know.

Well i just checked since you brought it up and ninetails still looks just fine. Im just trying to figure out who else to throw in with ninetails

The following Reborn shiny evo sprites are (mostly) white (aside from gen 5, which is not yet implemented).

Evo lines

Nidoran

Mankey

Growlithe

Mr Mime

Porygon

Snorlax

Sentret

Hoothoot

Togepi

Poochyena

Wynaut