Cover Art ?

AngelGozen

Hello everyone, been a while since I last posted, but I had a question / an idea I wanted to share with the community.

I suppose I'm not the only one who finds Pokémon Reborn's Music fantastic, to a point that even when I'm not playing the game, I sometimes need to go find the BGM directory inside the game folder just so I can press the "Play all" button and listen to it while I'm playing to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter or Diablo III.

The thing is I would like to add the music to my Smartphone, but I have to confess, my brain has some serious OCD issues :/

I cant add music to my smartphone if it's not well organized, so I'm going to have to create an album and put all the songs in it. My problem is I would love to find a cover for that said album, and I would like it to be worthy of the game that Reborn is, and its music. I've been trying to look for nice pics that would work well or at least could be a base to work on for me, but I failed to find anything interesting.

There are two possibilities of course, either I didn't look hard enough, or I just couldn't find anything that suited me.

Here's my question : Do any of you have Reborn's Music on your smartphone, and if so, what do you use as a cover for it ?

Thanks boys and girls !

Thanks for the link, I took a look, its not cover material though D:

Anyway, I believe this topic is not really serving its purpose :/ it's okay, I guess I'll wait and see what else will be posted for a little while just to be sure, and then I'll have to figure something out on my own if it doesn't get anywhere ^^

That thread will definitly be usefull to me =)

[Edit : the edited text in blue hurts my eyes, I find it hard to read :/ but maybe that's just me. Otherwise, it is perfect !]

I used your picture and created a cover that should do. I might still work on it a bit, but here's what I have made so far :

529797PokemonReborn2.jpg

It looks good on my phone =)

The Reborn Pokéball seems a little blurry, but on the phone it doesn't show this much since the picture is smaller in size. Still I'm going to try and fix it if i can..

Edited by AngelGozen

Well i don't know about the logo in the bottom left, it would hide the ruins behind Absol, whereas at the top left, there's only the dark sky, but I'm going to give it a try =)

I was just wondering, is Absol actually one of Reborn's mascots, or do just people consider him to be one because he's got a dark background to his lore ?

Also who are the others ? Curiosity kicked in, and it might be usefull for my cover, one never knows !

Thanks for the piece of information, it does make sense for Absol to be the mascot, and he was always one of my favorites so works for me =)
I tried placing the logo at the bottom left of the picture, but as I said, it hides a part that I believe is worth being seen ^^ I still have that problem with the pokéball being blurry, I tried creating a Reborn Pokéball of my own using a regular pokéball as base, but the result was inconclusive.

I'll be working on it untill I find a way for it to be perfect.. What with my brain having OCD and all :/

Now that I think of it, Pokemon Reborn doesn't have a cover of its own does it ? I've seen some fanmade games that had virtual covers just for the fun of it, so why not Reborn ? Unless it already has one and then I'm a complete idiot for not seeing it, which is possible D:

Edit :

So I've tried creating a higher quality Rebornball (should be given an official name in my opinion :o )

Here's the cover with that said ball :

142752PokemonReborn2WIP.jpg

It feels kinda meh to me, but at least the blurr is gone..

Edited by AngelGozen

Wow. Your Pokémon Reborn Logo looks waaay better than mine :o

And the box art is great =) I'll be sure to follow the thread you'll create about it !

Edit : Actually, would you mind telling me how you made it (or where you got it) the logo I mean ? What police (edit : i meant font... my french language took over D: ) is used for the "Reborn" word ?

Edited by AngelGozen

You've just given me an idea. No there isn't actually any 'box art' or 'cover art' for pokemon reborn because with it being a downloadable game it doesn't really need one, but it's a cool idea considering Reborn is obviously based off of a cartridge game series. So. I've spent the last few hours of my free time working on this:

2zhejur.jpg

I started working on what the full cover art for pokemon reborn would look like if it had one. This is only the front^ and I've already made some changes to the front in comparison to this picture as well as working on a back, but yeah. I had a bit of free time and thought it would be cool to make something like this ^-^ I'll probably post the full cover art with the back included once I've finished it all and maybe make a separate thread about it after since posting about this is kinda deviating from this thread +it would be in the wrong subforum too so, it would be more proper for me to make a separate thread and see if anyone thinks this is a cool idea^ and if it attracts Ame's attention

Wow, it looks sick! The only problem is that the fan art resolution isn't one of the best...