An Italian guy in Reborn

cladike

Hello everyone, my name is Cladike, I'm an Italian guy and I recently found this fan game. I must say that I love it especially for the atmosphere and the degree of commitment that the developers have put in the game.

I love psychic type and I follow a long time pokemon. I'm Abra

If someone wants to ask some questions or ask something can safely do so here.

My dream would be to translate the whole game in Italian.

Welcome to the community. Get crazy here and go wild. And read the community rules left.

If you have any questions.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10638

Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Woah, that's something new. Good luck, but some of the dialouge of the game in english have some errors. So wait for the end the episode.

Edited by ShingSt

I love this game and I would rate the many questions about the game and ask for advice. For the translation of the texts, I do not know if I can ask someone of the staff who can give them to me, or if I have to do alone. It may be of interest to developers can write me willingly. * teleport *

Woah Red, that's a nice mixture of stereotypes you got there :P

Anyway, welcome aboard. There's quite a nice italian minority here, so if you ever feel like hearing your mother language, feel free to message me or Cyaloom. Although Cyaloom is probably going to start stalking you, so you are better off not messaging him :P

As the newest member of reborn you have to buy everybody a plate of spaghetti...with a breadstick.

Oh yeah! If you want I offer you a pizza!

Anyway, welcome aboard. There's quite a nice italian minority here, so if you ever feel like hearing your mother language, feel free to message me or Cyaloom. Although Cyaloom is probably going to start stalking you, so you are better off not messaging him :P

Maybe he'll write me this evening :D however if you want, feel free to message me too!

No, I do this kind of things only with Tomas. He's special...

Tomas, am I giving you a bad impression? This is saddening.

Anyway, Welcome to Reborn! Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Maybe he'll write me this evening :D however if you want, feel free to message me too!

Here is your first piece of advice: making two posts in a row before anyone can post is called "double-posting" and it is actually against the rules. So yeah, be careful not to do it in the future ;)

Also Cyaloom I was kidding, lighten up :P

Also Cyaloom I was kidding, lighten up :P

There is something true in it if you think about it...

Anyway, as only ShingSt said this before, please read the rules you find on the left, and also the Forum FAQ (that stickied post in the Grand Hall section by Jericho). They are helpful and can avoid warning points :D

Edited by Cyaloom

Hello everyone, my name is Cladike, I'm an Italian guy and I recently found this fan game. I must say that I love it especially for the atmosphere and the degree of commitment that the developers have put in the game.

I love psychic type and I follow a long time pokemon. I'm Abra

If someone wants to ask some questions or ask something can safely do so here.

My dream would be to translate the whole game in Italian.

Hmm well if you're still around at the completion of the game, that could probably be arranged for sure.

I'll just steal EXLink's intro.. :3 Ahem.

You used a period instead of a comma after "Ahem". In addition to taking someone's introduction, you're losing karma points. Find a way to set apart your introduction and they'll truly be unique.

Anyway, welcome! Enjoy your time here!