sooooo.... AMA!

Oris

well.... im bored, and nee more rupes to buy moar stuffs, so im making an AMA since aparently peoples are doing this naw.

soo.... ask me anything why not

When did you found out that you was Non-Binary?

R:when i realized i didnt really fitted my gender in certain ways, altrough not really sure that id fit in either of the "standard" genders.

What is your favourite food?

R: mmm..... thats actually a really good question. honestly, i dont know. so many yummy foods int he world... why do i have to choise only one??? D:

Favourite Anime?

R: another favorite question T-T hmm... for lon term anime, one piece, for anythin other than that... i could give a list. a few of my favorite ones include belzebub, zero-no-tsukaima, kami nomi zoshiro no sekai [aka the world god only knows], C : the money of soul and possibility, and honestly alot more.

Your favourite youtuber?

R:agh.... SO MANY FAVORITE QUESTIONSSS DX

altrough id sayyy... matpat from game theorysts, of egoraptor from gamegrumps. also like shofu alot.

What do you want to buy?

R:a wiiU, a new laptop, smash bross WiiU, Kingom hearts two-dot-five, anddd... alot moar stuffs.

What's your favorite animal?

DAMNIT ANOTHER FAVORIT QUESTION X.X

R: id say.. cows? honestly, idk. i like cows alot trough.

Why are you here so late?

R: today because i just got home, bussy-ish day. other days because i sleep on the whole morning, go to university from 3PM till about 6:50PM, then i go home, rest, and then go to the gym from nine PM till 10PM. and thats when i get home, so i do my stuffs and get onine late aways.

So... who are you and what brought you here?

R:who am I? im me. thats really the best way to say it. an what brought me here? hmm pokemon. :v what else?

When did you found out that you was Non-Binary?

R:when i realized i didnt really fitted my gender in certain ways, altrough not really sure that id fit in either of the "standard" genders.

What is your favourite food?

R: mmm..... thats actually a really good question. honestly, i dont know. so many yummy foods int he world... why do i have to choise only one??? D:

Favourite Anime?

R: another favorite question T-T hmm... for lon term anime, one piece, for anythin other than that... i could give a list. a few of my favorite ones include belzebub, zero-no-tsukaima, kami nomi zoshiro no sekai [aka the world god only knows], C : the money of soul and possibility, and honestly alot more.

Your favourite youtuber?

R:agh.... SO MANY FAVORITE QUESTIONSSS DX

altrough id sayyy... matpat from game theorysts, of egoraptor from gamegrumps. also like shofu alot.

Hm alrighty then.

Kay, Choose what food you really love.

I have read one piece manga, but lost interest after that.

Cool choice.

Kay, Choose what food you really love.

hm.... is ice cream a valid food? that would be my favourite desert, with brownies. and fav food would beee..... Gnocchi

hm.... is ice cream a valid food? that would be my favourite desert, with brownies. and fav food would beee..... Gnocchi

Ice cream is not a valid food Oris-sama. But now i know your favourite dessert. And cnocchi, never heard of it before.

Ice cream is not a valid food Oris-sama. But now i know your favourite dessert. And cnocchi, never heard of it before.

yea, its Gnocchi. what is Gnocchi? its like... little yummy pasta balls of awesomeness.

Which game you like the most in arcade?

and what should be my new title?

in arcade? hmm im gona say pac-man for this one.

your new title, i couldnt even think on one to me so why do you thi- oh, wait, it should really be supah BBD.

Do you "liek" pigs?

yup. bacon is delicious.

In fact it's made of potatoes. And it tastes like you're eating some Caterpies...

no it dosnt, the ne you ate problaby wasnt yummy. and ye ait is made of potatos. what you think pasta is made of?

What is your Forum name?

Why did you pick that name?

I like turtles.

Oris

i could go trough a whole explanation of "why Oris" but its a sad sad story. so im just gona sa its a name I use online.

i prefer cows. turtles are evil.

How many walkers have you killed?

more than one, less than you. unless you killed two or less.

Um,I mean Onyx arcade

oh. duhhh. i like predict and corrupt wish i say.

Will Shoris ever be a thing >w<

it already ish. dont look at shing or ima murder you. well it honestly is a joke but shing-chan ish mai waifu. so dont touch him <3

How many people have you killed?

as many as you. maybe less.

no it dosnt, the ne you ate problaby wasnt yummy. and ye ait is made of potatos. what you think pasta is made of?

You put me to the doubt but pastas are made of cereals, not potatoes :P

But you've got a point, i never had man-made gnocchis, maybe that's why i didn't like it.

You put me to the doubt but pastas are made of cereals, not potatoes :P

But you've got a point, i never had man-made gnocchis, maybe that's why i didn't like it.

im not sure. then again, i might be wrong... but im stil almost sure pastas like peni, macarroni and gnocchi are made of potatos... [dem italian food, luv it~]

oh well, back t da questions :P