Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn Guide [2.0] DISCUSSION

sparsyle-0

Question

Here is the discussion thread for my reborn guide! If I've made any errors in my guide, or if I left something out, please let me know below, and I'll be sure to make the appropriate changes!!

The Guide

Edited by sparsyle-0

• Answers 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Alright, PSA: I'm just going to have to make another save file and play up to the point of Sigmund/Sirius. I'm sorry to say that this is going to take me awhile. Because chapter 15 is coming out soon, I might wait for that and check the changes up to the current point of the guide. Sorry about this, but I don't really have any other options :/.

Liking the progress so far, congrats on being so consistent (been keeping up with the stuff). When you reach the Citae D'Arc search the entrance (before you get in) for items. From memory think there is another shiny stone there as well as a dawn stone. Don't quote me 100% though

Liking the progress so far, congrats on being so consistent (been keeping up with the stuff). When you reach the Citae D'Arc search the entrance (before you get in) for items. From memory think there is another shiny stone there as well as a dawn stone. Don't quote me 100% though

Thanks so much :)

I'll be sure to do that!

Alright, PSA: I'm just going to have to make another save file and play up to the point of Sigmund/Sirius. I'm sorry to say that this is going to take me awhile. Because chapter 15 is coming out soon, I might wait for that and check the changes up to the current point of the guide. Sorry about this, but I don't really have any other options :/.

I probably have a save file I can offer you if you're interested. I have one before and after every gym, the one you would want is post Aya yeah?

You might not need it though, as I wrote a fairly detailed guide on this event a while back. Like a real while back, took me a while just to find it. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9503

I probably have a save file I can offer you if you're interested. I have one before and after every gym, the one you would want is post Aya yeah?

You might not need it though, as I wrote a fairly detailed guide on this event a while back. Like a real while back, took me a while just to find it. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9503

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be awesome if you would send me the save file after Aya, just so I can get everybody's teams down. You totally saved my ass here XD

I don't know at which point this event is triggered (or if it will still be there on the next release), but when you get to Spinel Town, make sure to check the fountain. When you touch it, it gets teleported to the south of the forest and you can catch a Remoraid in there (similar to the Surskit in the Peridot Ward).

I don't know at which point this event is triggered (or if it will still be there on the next release), but when you get to Spinel Town, make sure to check the fountain. When you touch it, it gets teleported to the south of the forest and you can catch a Remoraid in there (similar to the Surskit in the Peridot Ward).

Thanks! I'll do that :)

Make a quick edit on Beryl Ward. On the picture you provided, there is a free pokeball for quick look on the 2nd pumpkin right of the staircase (bottom of staircase, small pumpkin)

Did tell you to check Citae:

post-49565-0-91811100-1431986198_thumb.png

post-49565-0-88687600-1431986199_thumb.png

post-49565-0-70627400-1431986200_thumb.png

post-49565-0-06632000-1431986201_thumb.png

Just found 4 more star pieces lying on entrance alone.

Make a quick edit on Beryl Ward. On the picture you provided, there is a free pokeball for quick look on the 2nd pumpkin right of the staircase (bottom of staircase, small pumpkin)

Just found 4 more star pieces lying on entrance alone.

Thanks for all of the tips, but I'm probably not going to include them in the guide for organizational sake. There are so many hidden items in Reborn that I only want to include the ones that are really rare/important. Thanks though!

Well, it seems that many Pokemon are being axed or added. This Guide's going to be going through quite a few changes.

asdfjkls;f I just saw this... I might have to restart after all...

True but money is scarce in reborn and that amount of cash would be useful. Also a rare candy in the building if you consider that important.

In which building is the rare candy? I definitely consider those important!!

Heya, for the battle with Fern before Aya's Gym, his Roserade's Hidden Power is Fire.

This is given that it was super effective against Steel (fire, fighting, or ground)

neutral against electric (not ground)

neutral against flying (not fighting)

Thus, fire.

Also, Aya (and Cain) are both easy if you have a strong psychic team.

While Gasty is being removed, it is Level 10
Also Mudkip is Lvl 5

Another important item for your guide later on: fire stone

1y3lu1.png

ok!

Heya, for the battle with Fern before Aya's Gym, his Roserade's Hidden Power is Fire.
This is given that it was super effective against Steel (fire, fighting, or ground)
neutral against electric (not ground)
neutral against flying (not fighting)
Thus, fire.
Also, Aya (and Cain) are both easy if you have a strong psychic team.

Alright, glad I got that!!

Also, in the Underground Railnet (the area with the rail puzzle) there's TM83 (infestation) in a chamber on the southern part near the train.

Happy to help. :)

Also, in the Underground Railnet (the area with the rail puzzle) there's TM83 (infestation) in a chamber on the southern part near the train.

Happy to help. :)

Alrighty, I'll check on that :D

Hey, Sofia. Couple of changes with E15: (SPOILERS)

Florinia has Cottonee instead of Grotle. It has Protect, Leech Seed, PoisonPowder, and Nature Power.

Blitzle replaces Electrike.

Wingull and Zigzagoon can also be Pokemon you get from the Pachirisu and Panpour Event.

The Azurill trade was changed... a LOT. I can't even describe how much it changed. Basically, you trade a Growlithe egg for a random egg, and details can be explained later...

Tangrowth 1 in Obsidia has no Field. Also, no more pre-Tangrowth Obsidia Park.

Shade gives Shadow Claw instead of Shadow Ball. He has Shadow Claw on Gengar instead of Shadow Ball. He has Trevenant replacing Gourgeist and Banette replacing ???

Litleo trade is replaced. You now get Munna.

Where Zigzagoon originally was in Obsidia Alley is now home to Litleo. However, Litleo is now Hide-And-Seek.

If you bring the Ill-Fated Doll to the Totem in the Beryl Cave place with the Nuzleafs, you can get a Golett.

No Item PC = No free Potion

Petilil in Obsidia Park on sunny days after Florinia (still)

Zorua and Zangoose Hide-And-Seeks (still)

There's now a Pledge Tutor in Lapis Ward.

In Onyx Arcade, Psyduck and Trapinch have been axed. In their places are Slugma and Nidoran-M.

I'll continue this with other updates to teams and moves, but that's all I remember for Pokemon locations.

I just started with my Episode 15 progress and so far I've noticed one change in Pokemon in the past few minutes OBVIOUSLY SPOILERS EXCEPT NOT REALLY SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:

Electrike is now available by saving it from a couple of level 25 Mightyenas who are bullying by where Ziggy used to be. It also appears to have an egg move, as the first one I got had Crunch at level 18 (obtained level). I'll do the event 10 times so we can get a very loose approximation of the ratio of move occurrences.

Second attempt at the event: Flame Burst in place of Crunch.

Third: Crunch

Fourth: ICE FANG

Fifth: Ice Fang

Sixth: Ice Fang

Seventh: Crunch

Eighth: Crunch

Ninth: Crunch

Tenth: Ice Fang

So in this experiment, Electrike had Crunch about 50% of the time, Ice Fang 40%, and Flame Burst 10% of the time. Also worth noting the other moves which they all start with are Quick Attack, Spark, and Odor Sleuth.

And another now that I've looked around a tad:

The Houndour event in the Magma Gang's old hide out has been reset and it now carries an egg move. The first one I found had Thunder Fang but I'm feeling lazy so I won't do a ton of SRs to find a vague ratio.

Whole new event here:

Remember the buggy as hell Gulpin that caused tons of problems? Yeah, that event was axed and now the little blob is located in a dumpster behind the house where you find Whismur/relocate the Hiker and get an Onix. No egg moves here, though.

Other Pokemon who get egg moves now:

You can get Gothita with Mirror Coat at the very least.

Oh yeah, other Pokemon I've noticed have gotten special moves are:

- Igglybuff (Perish Song, Misty Terrain, and I stopped after that)

- Mareep (I kept the first one I got, Electric Terrain)

and, um, that's it, cuz I don't catch that many Pokemon.