Favorite pokemon game with good graphics? (FAN MADE OR ROM HACK)

jamesw0102

Insurgence has great soundtracks esp in major NPC battles, and ideas of cultists are pretty original, graphic-wise is not bad but okay-ish(they are still working on it), and customized difficulty and dark-lighter story line selections, and Delta hunting is quite fun

id like to point out that good graphics is dependent on the person viewing the game

i have a friend who refuses to play reborn because it doesnt use 3D models

anyways id say reborn hands down has the best graphics ever

i like 3rd gen sprites the best and amy has pushed the graphics past there limits

other then that at V6 rejuvenation started looking pretty good

Its true like everyone else said. Its not like we are just some fanboys of Reborn so we are always saying "Reborn is the best" , its just that Reborn is so well made after all these years that its really hard to beat in quality. So its quite possible that you might end dissapointed with some other games because they dont have the "wow" factor as Reborn has when you start for the first time. But there are some well made games, and with good graphics out there. I would suggest Rejuvenation, you can find it on the forum and its really well made, especially with the new update/version which remodeled half of the map.

And for a pokemon rom hack I suggest Glazed as well, its quite long and for a game which doesnt use gen 5 tiles its quite astonishing what they made.