Huge Power

Leftovers

Moves:

Play Rough

Double Edge

Aqua Tail

Knock Off

Adrienn (Florges)

Flower Veil (Both of its abilities are lousy. Might change to someone else, not sure who though)

Pixie Plate

Moves:

Moonblast

Psychic

Calm Mind

Heal Bell

Jingle (Klefki)

Prankster

Choice Band

Moves:

Switcheroo

Thunder Wave

Flash Cannon

Draining Kiss

Amethyst (Gardevoir)

Trace (Becomes Pixilate on Mega)

Mega Stone

Moves:

Calm Mind

Hyper Voice

Energy Ball

Psychic

Airiel (Togekiss)

Serene Grace

Leftovers

Moves:

Thunder Wave

Air Slash

Baton Pass

Nasty Plot

Noel (Clefable)

Magic Guard

Life Orb

Moves:

Cosmic Power

Fire Blast

Wish

Moonblast

Any advice on who to change or what moves to run? Any tips appreciated.

One question... is this team in Reborn or is it a competitive team? If it is the former, I can (try to) give advice, but if is the latter, I'll probably be really useless lol.

Edited by Xiri

One question... is this team in Reborn or is it a competitive team? If it is the former, I can (try to) give advice, but if is the latter, I'll probably be really useless lol.

A club at my school is hosting a gym challenge. I'm hoping to be one of the leaders. I would've used Serra's old Doubles team, the one that nearly made Shofu and others ragequit Reborn, but Doubles isn't being allowed. So I want to provide a decent battle while still being beatable.

Is it using competitive rules? Cause if so you cant have two leftovers on your team.

edit: Your klefki would be a thousand times better if you abuse its prankster more. Give it light clay and double down on status moves. light screen, reflect, thunder wave, spikes, toxic, etc. If you are gunna use a damaging move, use Foul Play. It uses the enemys attack stat so you can bring it against their physical sweeper and chunk them with it all with your measly support pokemon.

Edited by madf0x

The essential component of a mono fairy is SLURPUFF.

Oh boy. That thing wrecks.

Ability unburden, item situs berry.

After belly drum, it maximises attack, eats sitrus and doubles speed.

It's best moveset is down on my trainers card.

Edited by heloo5t5

The essential component of a mono fairy is SLURPUFF.

Oh boy. That thing wrecks.

Ability unburden, item situs berry.

After belly drum, it maximises attack, eats sitrus and doubles speed.

It's best moveset is down on my trainers card.

Thats actually a pretty brutal idea.

inb4 we are actually giving Ame ideas.

Its not often we have a fight where the optimal strategy is ' if you dont OHKO it, use Roar/Whirlwind' else get swept lol

anyways, yeah the slurpuff idea is great, and plenty of counters in competitive play. But will be hilarious if they dont suspect it. According to smogon, slurpuff goes great with screen users, hint hint klefki op hint hint

Edited by madf0x

I'd say keep the clefable.

Clefable has the potential to wreck too. With unaware ability, it can spam cosmic powers and ohko any pokemon ( unless it resists ) with stored power.

Hp down? No prob. Softboiled.

Sp. Atk is low? No prob. Charge beam.

So sack the *faints*

Edited by heloo5t5

For Azumarill, I'd slap it with a Band instead of Leftovers and use the moveset Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Play Rough, and most importantly Super Power. Super Power alone can check the inevitable Ferrothorn who'd give you're team a lot of trouble. Then I'd slap Leftovers onto that Florges who's moves look good.

Klefki I'd put Light Clay on and make it a Dual Screener seeing as Leftovers is taken. It'll play a vital role of lead. T-wave, Light Screen, Reflect, and Foul Play and it's good.

Energy Ball is worthless on that Gardevoir. I'd either use Focus Blast or Shadow Ball to cover its weaknesses (probably Focus Blast)

Togekiss isn't needed so I'd switch him with the Slurpuff idea. Unless of course you want to Replace Florges or Clefable instead.

As for Clefable, I can't really say what to replace Fire Blast with otherwise that moveset would work well for it (and piss a lot of people off).

It already has huge power, so assault vest instead of band

Azu moves with vest should be knock off, aqua jet, waterfall and playrough

Brah why the Hell did u BAND the klefki

Florges needs aromatherapy

Togekiss wants roost instead of t.wave

Energy ball seems alright. I mean, how else will you deal with m.swampert

Edited by heloo5t5

Yeah if you keep togekiss to go with the ParaFlinch plan, you dont need T.Wave if you have it on your klefki. Theres no para clause :D

I dont really do competitive things often, but I might put together this team just for the shear lulz potential.

Edited by madf0x

I really don't like Clefable as a Pokemon anyway, so I actually do want to replace it with Slurpuff. I'll post my updated team.

Shrimp the Azumarill: Play Rough, Superpower, Waterfall, Aqua Jet

Assault Vest

Huge Power

Jingle the Klefki: Thunder Wave, Light Screen, Reflect (can't use Spikes due to Togekiss w/ Defog), Foul Play

Light Clay

Prankster

Amethyst the Gardevoir: Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, Psychic

Mega Stone

Trace (Becomes Pixilate upon Mega Evolve)

Airiel (Need a better name) the Togekiss: Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Defog (Stage hazard removal, might change to Baton Pass or Thunder Wave again) and Nasty Plot

Serene Grace

No idea for item. Currently holding a Red Card as filler and to troll people.

Meringue the Slurpuff: Belly Drum, Play Rough, Cotton Guard, Drain Punch

Sitrus Berry

Unburden

Adrienn the Florges: Aromatherapy (Same effect as Heal Bell, but I like the flower theme more), Calm Mind, Wish, Moonblast

Leftovers

Flower veil

Because this is supposed to be a beatable gym, not going to go super in-depth with the EVs.

Edited by Generalguy64

In Azumarril I think the Choice Band should be better, or go with Belly Drum, and Double Edge<Superpower or Aqua Jet

Try Calm Mind Clefable with Softboiled over Wish

For Klefki, you can go with Dual Screen, or as a Spikes supporter, you can trick a flame orb instad of a choice band, or go with Magnet rise so Garchomp Can't touch you.

For your Gardevoir, try Focus Blast or HP Ground/Fire over energy ball, yep,And you can also change Psyshock for Psychic too.

I think your moveset for Togekiss is perfect, but if for some reason Toge Pass doesn't work as much as you'd like it to, then you can use Toge as a kind of Physicall wall, go with Roost, TWave, Air slash and Aura Sphere/Flamethro/Defog

And last, but not least, (this is just my opinion: Sylveon>Florges) you can go with the same moveset but Hyper Voice over Moonblast, and protect over Calm Mind, (if you're a wish passer).

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

Sylveons good, but Gardevoir basically does its entire job just ever so slightly better, and I cant think of anything in the set youd replace with other than maybe Florges if you want to sacrifice some heal utility for more offense.