Breeding Shop

Yash

So in my latest reborn run I've been focusing on breeding and now I've been finding it boring to continue with the story.. So for a while, I am going to be breeding any available pokemon.. If anybody wants a certain pokemon they can ask me and I will breed it for them.. There is no restriction.. Though they may have to wait for me to catch said pokemon/obtain it from a trade..

So there is no charge for this.. I'll try and do as many pokemon as I can, but since it takes time to find them and breed I'll probably only do one pokemon per day or at max two.. Also to ensure I don't get loaded with requests from one person and everybody gets their pokemon of choice, I will only give a pokemon every 5 days to a person (this may change if not many people want pokemon)

Also please go through the rules of the trading thread.. They will apply here.. Such as badge requirement etc.

So far I have the following pokemon ready to give..

Shinx m (Guts)

Quirky

Shiny

IVs: 31/31/31/27/31/31

Buneary m (Limber)

Lonely

Shiny

IVs: 26/28/31/31/31/31

Castform

Modest

Shiny

IVs: 31/31/31/31/19/31

Spiritomb f (Pressure)

Modest

Shiny

IVs: 31/31/31/31/21/31

Spiritomb m (Infiltrator)

Modest

Shiny

IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/21

Misdreavus m

Modest

Shiny

IVs: 31/16/16/31/31/31

Curse/DBond/Nasty Plot/ Ominous Wind

Misdreavus f

Modest

Shiny

IVs: 31/15/18/31/31/31

Curse/DBond/Nasty Plot/ Ominous Wind

Gastly

Modest

Shiny

IVs: 31/27/31/20/31/31

2x Petilil f (Leaf Guard/Own Tempo)

Modest

IVs: 31/10/31/31/31/31

Magikarp m (Rattled)

Adamant

IVs: 11/31/22/29/24/31

Meditite f (Pure Power)

Serious

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Pokemon I can breed but haven't yet..

Oddish

Panpour

Swirlix

Glameow

Snubbull

Happiny

Nuzleaf

Pichu

Pachirisu

Mareep

Zigzagoon

Lillipup

Emolga

Cacnea

Spritzee

Gastly

Espurr

Kricketot

Trubbish

Trapinch

Machop

Ponyta

Poochyena

Growlithe

Abra

Togepi

Ralts

Croagunk

Zubat

Squirtle

Vulpix

Swoobat

Send me your files and the pokemon you want as a PM. It won't clutter this thread much then..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting mate.

I do have a question though. Is there a form of payment or are you just doing this for free? Either way, nice to see the good intentions.

Ohh ya.. I do have to sort out the working of it.. Will put it in the OP.. It's gonna be free..

That shiny Shinx looks amazing!!! I have only played the slots to gather coins for a trapinch in my ground monorun, so i never had the chance to use Luxray in Reborn!

Well if you want it you can have it.. Or you can request any pokemon you may want.. The only thing I can't promise is shinies since there is really no way to control that..

Hmm...it's interesting to say the least. ^^ Are the Pokemon nicknameable? I'm curious about one of the Magikarp.

I can nickname them for you.. In essence it becomes a traded/given away pokemon so you cannot nickname it..

I'd really love to have an all max IV Koffing. :P (one of my fav pokemon)

Any specific nature?? This may take a while since I don't have any amorphous group pokemon with perfect IVs.. Will have to breed a mixed group one to get this...

Edited by Yash

Any specific nature?? This may take a while since I don't have any amorphous group pokemon with perfect IVs.. Will have to breed a mixed group one to get this...

Modest nature would be perfect. :)

I can wait. It's real nice of you to help other fellow Reborn players out. :)

I'll try and get the modest natured one.. Working on the IVs as of now.. Will get to the nature after that..

It's more for me to learn breeding.. Plus I've kind of started liking it.. The joy that comes from getting a 6IV pokemon is amazing.. For it to have the ability of choice and the correct nature is a bonus.. Happened with my Medicham and Petilil..

I can nickname them for you.. In essence it becomes a traded/given away pokemon so you cannot nickname it..

Okay, Then I'm interested in the male Magikarp. Can he be named Leviathan please? :) Also, do you need me to PM you my save file?

Okay, Then I'm interested in the male Magikarp. Can he be named Leviathan please? :) Also, do you need me to PM you my save file?

Yes and Yes.. If you want the magikarp asap ask somebody in the trading thread to trade/give it to you.. I'll upload my file..

Also currently working on the koffing.. Just need to get the nature..

Already have Buneary.. Zigzagoon may take a bit.. Should be able to get them all done by tomorrow..

Modest nature would be perfect. :)

I can wait. It's real nice of you to help other fellow Reborn players out. :)

Alright so I have the koffing ready..

Its Modest with 31/16/31/31/31/31

Also have a Timid one with 6IVs

PM me your save..

Also have the Buneary and Zigzagoon ready..

Plus a new Shiny castform

Modest nature

31/31/31/31/19/31

Yes and Yes.. If you want the magikarp asap ask somebody in the trading thread to trade/give it to you.. I'll upload my file..

Also currently working on the koffing.. Just need to get the nature..

Already have Buneary.. Zigzagoon may take a bit.. Should be able to get them all done by tomorrow..

Okay, is there anything you need for the trade?

Hey Yash! :) Do you think there's a way to get a 5 IV Gaslty bred with egg moves? (tbolt and sludge bomb), If it is possible then I can give the needed stuff (Haunter with the egg moves, Gastly with perfect IVs, destiny knot, etc.)

Thanks.

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

Hey Yash! :) Do you think there's a way to get a 5 IV Gaslty bred with egg moves? (tbolt and sludge bomb), If it is possible then I can give the needed stuff (Haunter with the egg moves, Gastly with perfect IVs, destiny knot, etc.)

Thanks.

I actually have one already.. Was up till 4.30 am last night working on this bad boy.. Send me your file..

Also I will be updating the OP with pokes that I have ready to give..

I actually have one already.. Was up till 4.30 am last night working on this bad boy.. Send me your file..

Also I will be updating the OP with pokes that I have ready to give..

Oh my god! :o, I really appreciate it, I've been looking for a way to obtain one for months, and finally... wow, thanks a lot!

Edited by Vlado Vladimir