SUGGESTION: FAQ

Blezerker

Add this to the forum or the server?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Add this to the forum or the server?

• Pie
    • More pie
    • Even more pie
    • Yes
    • No

I know I know, Ame i've asked you for this once before, but I just wanted to know how everyone else would feel about this.

I proposed that we add a FAQ to the forum, at least so everyone wouldn't be asking too many questions....what does the reborn server think of that?

Unrelated Picture btw. XD

• Administrators
Actually, I'm glad you've reminded me.
Could you all put together a list of questions I should include? Bonus points for the answer.

Question: How can I become a server Mod?

Answer: Bug the crap out of ame. <_<

Question: can I spam challenge mods or gym leaders?

Answer: No because if you do, you'll have your feelings hurt by them.

Thats all i can think of for the momment. XD

• Administrators
Thaaaaat's not a Frequently Asked Question though

How can I fight leaders?
So I can use Salamence and Garchomp?
Why can't I use legendaries? They're not Uber.
Why are there no clauses?
Can I change the type of my Hidden Power?
Can I change my items?
Why am I being picked on by a Gardevoir?
Can we change our Pokemon's stats?
When will Storm be on?

Anything else?

[quote name='AmethystStorm' post='2198' date='Aug 2 2010, 06:52 PM']Why am I being picked on by a Gardevoir?[/quote]

I loled hard
Since when does Gardevoir pick on people anyways? xD

That'd be fun too. xD But I think the fun facts thing sounds like something that would go under "get to know your fellow members"
(but I'd totally make a cute little topic about that. Because I'm such a loser, and would be found doing something "cute". As aweful as that sounds, I know. I should be all scary and stuff. Raaaawr.)

That's right. ALL of you be scared of the Kittystress!!! -evil laughter- Just don't go away. I don't abuse! ;-;

Also, a question I've recently found annoying.

"Why am I being kicked?"
Hm. WHY are you being kicked? Let's review, shall we? We've one of five options:
1. You are spamming.
2. You're bashing others. AKA; being a douche.
3. You are spamming.
4. I don't like you.
5. YOU ARE SPAMMING. :3

[quote name='Miss Kitty' post='2277' date='Aug 3 2010, 06:07 AM']That'd be fun too. xD But I think the fun facts thing sounds like something that would go under "get to know your fellow members"
(but I'd totally make a cute little topic about that. Because I'm such a loser, and would be found doing something "cute". As aweful as that sounds, I know. I should be all scary and stuff. Raaaawr.)[/quote]
DOO EET.

[quote name='AmethystStorm' post='2377' date='Aug 4 2010, 06:46 PM']Shouldn't that be covered in +Infinitas?[/quote]
:lol: <( I'm at a [b][u][i]MAJOR[/i][/u][/b] standstill in that, and it doesn't seem like I'm gonna continue it 'till I figure out a good line of what to actually happen for a while... if I could just get a damn lucid dream I could ask the characters and see what they think should happen... And +Infinitas may not say everything, but I suppose I could just do it in there if it's what you'd prefer. )