Monotype run suggestions...

ArmoredGuardian

Yea I already Pm'd Pyyrhon so I hope he can get me a Goomy ^_^

Actually, in my opinion editing the game to get early Goomy is a bad example for everyone wanting to do a monotype, in the Ice one there was the excuse that you DON'T get a Ice type before Julia, in Dragon, you could say that Charmander and Treecko are somewhat legal because they get a Dragon Mega, and there's Noibat, who may be horrible, but is a Dragon.

So yeah, go with Charmander or Treecko, it will be more realistic than Goomy.

Will you make a topic here to show us your progress? Like pyyrhron's awesome ice mono?

I revived the monotype in Reborn, and I get no mention?!?!?! [/stupidAndShamefulAngryRant]

Actually, in my opinion editing the game to get early Goomy is a bad example for everyone wanting to do a monotype, in the Ice one there was the excuse that you DON'T get a Ice type before Julia, in Dragon, you could say that Charmander and Treecko are somewhat legal because they get a Dragon Mega, and there's Noibat, who may be horrible, but is a Dragon.

So yeah, go with Charmander or Treecko, it will be more realistic than Goomy.

I revived the monotype in Reborn, and I get no mention?!?!?! [/stupidAndShamefulAngryRant]

Want a cookie? :]

Also, you're telling me I can't get a Goomy???? Pffft. Goomy is calling my name so I rebel against you sir.

I suggest Fire. It's what I'm doing (mainly-still need to tweak the team for a few leaders like Charlotte). Good mons, and useful against a lot of people. Even managed to get Charlotte down to her last mon with pure fire types. Sadly, while brute forcing Fire with Fire is quite good, the level cap prevents a victory.