Sup Johnson's, Imma type my life's story.

Mmmoth

Hello, my name is Mmmoth aka Jared Bitchtits aka L0nk (LoL) aka da waifu steala aka supa hot jrd aka jrd aka backpack guy, and I ike alot of shit. League of Legends is my favorite game I've played in this lifetime, Skyrim 2nd favorite because I love it.

Computer and pc gaming is my life right now, being 16 and all. In the middle of Skyrim, Dark Souls, League, and trying to get past Fern in Pokemon Reborn (where ta fuck ta fires at?). 1 more game I play is GTA V

Thursday 3/19/15, I was on the news for my schools robotics club and the guy interviewing us told me to put on a solared powered backpack and look away from the camera, so I did. I came home to where the broadcast was recorded and proceeded to laugh at the back of my head.

Love anime, in the middle of Toradora! right now so no spoilers fuckos...

Today 3/21/15, thought "Hey what if I was a cool forum guy?". Now I'm here. I am hoping to be, a regular on this forum so that i feel wanted on the internet and look cool outside of the internets (also i want rupees so I can make the coolest sprite).

I hope I look cool to everyone, and dont hesitate to talk to me about suckin dick or league or some shit. Speaking of League add me on it, but tell me youre adding me on this so I dont reject it(too many eloboosters).

-Mmmoth

Hey Mmmoth, welcome to the asylum Reborn Forums! Please feed you sanity to the Snorlax at the door.. You can find the community rules here.. Also read the FAQs page.. You can ask any questions that you may have to the Mods, Staff, Ace members or even me! If you like competitive battling come check out the Showdown Server.. For all your music needs we have our very own Reborn Radio with the amazing DJs Arkhidon, Cowtao, me and a whole bunch of others.. Check out the creative writing and role playing sections.. There is always something interesting going on in there.. For a whole bunch of nonsense head on down to the wasteland..

Cheers!

You can find many other LoL players here.. No. Not me.. I have a life.. Lol jk, my PC is too sucky to play.. Hence the fake 'life'.. I iz jelly!

Hey Mmmoth, welcome to the asylum Reborn Forums! Please feed you sanity to the Snorlax at the door.. You can find the community rules here.. Also read the FAQs page.. You can ask any questions that you may have to the Mods, Staff, Ace members or even me! If you like competitive battling come check out the Showdown Server.. For all your music needs we have our very own Reborn Radio with the amazing DJs Arkhidon, Cowtao, me and a whole bunch of others.. Check out the creative writing and role playing sections.. There is always something interesting going on in there.. For a whole bunch of nonsense head on down to the wasteland..

Cheers!

You can find many other LoL players here.. No. Not me.. I have a life.. Lol jk, my PC is too sucky to play.. Hence the fake 'life'.. I iz jelly!

Thank you for the advice, I'll have to check out Reborn Radio, and maybe the role playing sections. Thanks for greeting me as well!

Hey and welcome to the reborn community. Now get crazy and be wild around this community.

Hey thanks, I'll try to get crazy, on account of my crippling anxiety... :)

Welcome. Enjoy your time here!

Thanks man, I probably will have a great time here!

Ahem,

Aight, thanks for this... "SHUT YOUR HALFWIT PIEHOLES!" best part..

i heard sucking dick at legend league so i came running

i rarely greet people but helo friend we are the reborn

wow how'd you know I fucking suck?? Thanks for greeting me though. :feelsgd: