hello everyone!

helix

hello everyone, my name helix just started to play reborn and figured i would say hi. not new to pokemon been playing since gb red. so far i am liking how the game is going.(kinda saw this timeline coming. i mean humans and pokemon? who was going to be the dodo?)

the fact pokemon are going extinct just makes me want to find a ditto and start getting to know the daycare personnel on a first name basis(i use to breed eevees for fun and i still do that in uranium.)

also, side note; talked to someone in the first part of the game and they said something about trading stones? is trading pending or not a thing for reborn?

Hey welcome to reborn! Please donate your sanity to the snorlax at the door, it's hungry..

If you have any questions ask an Ace Member, or a mod. Check out the Showdown Server to chat with us and battle. Jericho's FAQ page is pretty awesome helpful, so read that.. Also read the rules..

The link stones are used to evolve pokemon that evolve by trading.. While there is no actual trading mechanism to trade with other people in the game, we have a trading thread here on the forums where we can trade pokemon for you.. So check that out..

Welcome to the Reborn forums, helix!

If you have any questions, be sure to ask myself, an Ace Member, or a moderator. If you are interested in competitive battling, or just wanting a place to chat, check out the Showdown Server. There's also a FAQ page, which is pretty self explanatory, so be sure to read that if you have any basic questions. Finally, be sure to read the rules as well.