Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ok i need help real quick

NecroSaintCreed

Question

Okay so my problem is that i can't find the thief that stole my pokemon...Again :anger:

I just bought the pokemon for a couple of red shards and this dude just leaps off the building takes it then runs away. I was hoping someone can tell me where to find him so i can just whoop his ass.

Please and thank you

15 answers to this question

Okay so my problem is that i can't find the thief that stole my pokemon...Again :anger:

I just bought the pokemon for a couple of red shards and this dude just leaps off the building takes it then runs away. I was hoping someone can tell me where to find him so i can just whoop his ass.

Please and thank you

I pretty sure you mean the Pokemon vender in 7th street.

Does that event started at the grand hall with the fisherman guy?cuz i didn't in episode 9 and got the ducklett :C

This event have changed 3-4 times

Started as Magikarp, later Ducklett and again Magikarp

will we access that in episode 15? if so, i assume it will be an easy place to get a muk

It's not certain if we will even get to the sewers in the next episode (high likely though).

It'll be really funny if the Pokemon we eventually get ends up being like... I dunno a Delibird or something.

This event have changed 3-4 times

Started as Magikarp, later Ducklett and again Magikarp

I was so confused when watching someone play that and being like "wait what? My pokemon never got stolen there! HUH"

Started to question my memory a bit there

It's not certain if we will even get to the sewers in the next episode (high likely though).

It'll be really funny if the Pokemon we eventually get ends up being like... I dunno a Delibird or something.

it better not be a delibird. those things are useless. no offense to anyone who likes delibird.