New Player Checking in

Deja Vu

Hey hey!

This is Deja Vu. I discovered the game last week thanks to Shofu's LP and been addicted to it ever since. Just beat Charlotte after an infinite amount of attempts. I originally thought my Jolly Sharpedo was gonna be my win condition but MAN WAS I SO DELUSIONAL! I eventually dumped it in the Trash box and replaced it with Kingdra who took me an awful lot of time to evolve it for two reasons: First, I had a mega brain fart and thought the item needed for it to evolve was King's Rock 'cuz u know, KINGdra [insert facepalm gif here]. Second, it took me HOURS to realize I was fishing for Horsea in the wrong cave (Celestinine Cave) [insert epic fail meme here]. That part almost drove me nuts as I started cursing violently at those 9472543 damn Remoraid. sigh

Anyway, I've been having a blast with Reborn. Thanks for designing it and looking forward to be a part of this seemingly-awesome community.

Cheers.

Greetings friend! I hope you find everything to your liking in this community and I sympathize you for your efforts on getting a Kingdra. It took me many hours to get Trapinch from that abomination of a game, Voltorb Flip.

Let us loathe Fern together and have a splendid day!

Hey, welcome to the reborn community. We hope you will have fun and now enjoy joining this community.

If you have questions how to use reborn account and comments etc.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10638

Make sure you read the rules.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/battle/rules.html

You should see how it was in episode 13. Two ninetales with drought and typhloision with solarbeam.

And damn, you had some unluckiness.

FIRST PERSON TO SAY HI!!!!

Hi.

GIVE THIS MAN A POKESNACK!

Hi.

Ahem,

I get in dat easy? I don't have to, like, tame a Pyroar on a Burning Field or something to make it in da club?!

Greetings friend! I hope you find everything to your liking in this community and I sympathize you for your efforts on getting a Kingdra. It took me many hours to get Trapinch from that abomination of a game, Voltorb Flip.

Let us loathe Fern together and have a splendid day!

Heyo! I never bothered playing those games and I hope I'll never have to! :D See you around the block!

Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Merci! I actually liked the track!

Hey, welcome to the reborn community. We hope you will have fun and now enjoy joining this community.

If you have questions how to use reborn account and comments etc.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10638

Make sure you read the rules.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/battle/rules.html

You should see how it was in episode 13. Two ninetales with drought and typhloision with solarbeam.

And damn, you had some unluckiness.

Thanks for the useful links! I do feel fortunate to have discovered the game this late for MANY reasons, to be honest! :D

Welcome to the forums, DejaVu!

Thank you. :)

Hey welcome! Please leave your sanity in the box at the door. Also tell us about yourself, you know, hobbies and stuff...

Oh, I lost my sanity moments after entering Agate City with Cain - don't worry. :P

Well, I like watching and playing sports, mainly football (soccer) and car racing. I play a lot of competitive Pokemon on Showdown and a little bit of PTCGO. Although, most of my free time recently has been occupied by Reborn. If you want to know something else specific about me, don't hesitate to ask. :)