What do you like and dislike in reborn

BBD

Likes: Increased difficulty, awesome story to follow, the more "adult" content, puzzles, hidden content, choosing between all gen starters, the characters, hunting for various Pokemon, Pokemon joining your team without having to actually catch them, field effects, lack of TM's, Cain <3

Dislikes: Gym leaders having seemingly infinite ultra potions, over grinding and being forced to use common candies, glitches, instability.

@Gaunt Metagross is good, but it's not like you can muscle through the hole game with just it. I could keep going on about these things (i.e. why Magby was removed completely instead of being placed later, even though Magmar is good only for Sunny Day and obtaining Magmarizer through breeding is too much pain to do in order to evolve him) but I feel like we've strayed too much from the topic so I'll stop.

Dislikes: Gym leaders having seemingly infinite ultra potions, over grinding and being forced to use common candies, glitches, instability.

That about the Gym leaders isn't true, they only have like 4.

And from personal experience I haven't had over grinding and never used common candies....

@Gaunt Metagross is good, but it's not like you can muscle through the hole game with just it. I could keep going on about these things (i.e. why Magby was removed completely instead of being placed later, even though Magmar is good only for Sunny Day and obtaining Magmarizer through breeding is too much pain to do in order to evolve him) but I feel like we've strayed too much from the topic so I'll stop.

Magby has been placed later in the game. You can get one in Calcenon.

Likes: long walks on the beaches, paintings, indecent magazines of your friends right before the Noel gym, rich young thug Cain, also poor old gangster shade. Nidokings, uh that one team meteor member's dad. Every Poison Gym leader. Fern.

Dislikes: Field effects, the lack of sunglasses for the original male protag. (Dunno the name); also a lack of a cape for any of the protags. Terra. The overlord that decided that random shards in the ground would be the currency of the barack market. How much trouble I had finding a nidoran male ;_;. Lack of rematches (One of my favorite features from the original games).

Gray Area: Sigmund Connell(?)

Likes: Gym Leader Difficulty(6 pokemon Its actually a boss battle), Terra, Puzzle Difficulty, Terra, GlitchXCity's awesome soundtrack, Terra, Great Story, Terra, 18 Gym Leaders, Terra, Field Effects(Brilliant I tell you Brilliant), Terra, Level Cap, Shiny Rarity or lackthereof, Rawrchomp and Terra. Thats all I can think off now.

Dislikes: Walking Downstairs from the bottom somehow makes you end up and the opposite end. Standing at Bottom Right corner the walking down the stairs and ending up at the Top Left corner.

And Lag. Oh so much Lag. Had to use cheat engine the majority of the game to speed up the walking. Oh yeah No Fly. Why no fly!!

At this point, I'd agree with her. Though from agate onwards travel can be a bit annoying.

Move animations are one thing yeah. Also swoobat's ability not working correctly, wtf.

You can post the ability thing to bug reporting

Likes: The awesome story, the available content, Fern (sorry...), Shelly <3 and the challenging factors.

Dislikes: Some fieldeffects. I don't say I am against them, but I do have my reasons that I dislike some of them. It sort of feels as an extension on the normal Pokemon games, which isn't bad, but it just doesn't feel right all the time. And sometimes I also get the feeling that it needs a bit more balancing, especially Charlotte's. (I worked my way around it, which is the meaning of it, but still. It was kind of tedious).

It's catch rate, which is 3; is the default capture rate for the normal games.

Well have you ever tried catching it in the normal games? Well I have, in gen 4 searching it while it was swarming above the resort area. It wasn't fun, I never even caught one! Little buggars just kept coming out of the pokeballs. I don't know how many ultra balls I chucked at that thing, I don't even wanna know at this point.

Because that's the whole point of a Pokemon game: to battle and catch them, but really why are you complaining? It's a pseudo legendary do you want Ame to remove it like Gyarados?

Yes, Yes I would. If I were to have to give away my Metagross right now and Ame would make the game more 'effective' (as in less time consuming) I'd give it in the blink of an eye.