Heracross help!

Mattuchiha

Hello guys! I need a little help with the "build" of my Heracross. With the release of the new Mega Stones I decided that my first mega would be Mega-Heracross

What fits better with Mega-Heracross: Bulky Physical (EV 252HP/252Att) or Fast Physical (EV 252 Att/252 Spd)? I already have a Fast Physical (a Flygon) for the team, but idk.

For the Move Pool, Pin Missile and Rock Blast is a must (Skill Link op), what about Bullet Seed?

And what is better, Close Combat or Arm Trust?

Edited by Mattuchiha

Go with HP investment, Mega Hera is hardly fast. As for moves, Bullet Seed, Pin Missile, Rock Blast and Close Combat is the way to go. CC>Arm Thrust imo, because AT has the same power as Brick Break, almost half of CC's. Still, not lowering the defenses of something this slow is nice, so give BB some though (BB>AT because of better accuracy and cause screens can be annoying). If you're iffy about BS (though you shouldn't be), you can go back to pre-E13 and give it Swords Dance (to get SD and Rock Blast, the chain would be NInjask/Escavalier>Crustle>Heracross) or EQ (EQ+RB is Geodude>Crustle>Heracross).