Normal Monotype Challenge v2.0

Redo.

Well... I run set all the time, but I think for a monotype it will be better only in main battles (rivals, team meteor, gym leaders, etc.). I found lillipup in obsidia, peridot and onyx.

Actually, I will go with set all the time.

Set.png

Beat Shelly... was she nerfed? When it was a single battle I needed some sort of strategy, this time it wasc "SPAM SUPPER EFFECTIVE ATTACKS TO WIN".

persian.gif
Kira ♀ Lv34
Technician

-Fake Out

-Pay Day

-Feint Attack

-Power Gem

pyroar-f.gif

Braveheart ♀ Lv34

Rash

Moxie

-Headbutt

-Ember

-Fire Fang

-Work Up

fearow.gif

Cair ♀ Lv34

Serious

Keen Eye

-Facade

-Aerial Ace

-Assurance

-Mirror Move

castform.gif

Meteo ♀ Lv34

Mild

Forecast

-Weather Ball

-Hail

-Sunny Day

-Rain Dance

unfezant-f.gif

Sutie ♀ Lv34

Naughty

Big Pecks

-Facade

-Air Slash

-Quick Attack

-Roost

dodrio-f.gif

Tota ♀ Lv34 @ Sharp Beak

Brave

Run Away

-Pluck

-Facade

-Pursuit

-Acupressure

Boxed guys:

diggersby.gif

Bugs ♂ Lv34

bibarel.gif

Derp ♂ Lv34

ursaring-f.gif

Kuma ♀ Lv34

noctowl.gif

Pope ♂ Lv34

helioptile.gif

Vijali ♂ Lv34

raticate.gif

Joey ♂ Lv34

pidgeotto.gif
Tamara ♂ Lv34

lopunny.gif

Venus ♀ Lv34

glameow.gif

Finoli ♀ Lv34
watchog.gif
Scout ♂ Lv34
skitty.gif
Nyan ♀ Lv34
linoone.gif
Pattern ♂ Lv34
ambipom-f.gif
Levajet ♀ Lv34

jigglypuff.gif

Music ♀ Lv34

furret.gif
Tanuki ♂ Lv34

loudred.gif

Hertz ♀ Lv34

vigoroth.gif

Lazi ♀ Lv34

stoutland.gif

Rover ♂ Lv34

dunsparce.gif

Duran ♀ Lv34

happiny.gif

Happiness ♀ Lv10

Oh, forgot to tell you, both Rocket and Priestess has been permaboxed forever and will never be grinded again. Why? Because Pope and Kira are shiny and have better IV's, also it take A LOT of time to grind every box member so I won't bother grinding another Persian or Noctowl.

In other hand, I decided to try a "Gotta Catch 'em All" in this challenge, at the moment there are 97 normal type pokémon, but 4 of them are not in Reborn yet (Arceus, Regigigas, Meloetta and Fletching) so that brings the number to 93 "must catch" pokémon.

PokéDex: 48/93.

Please continue to comment!

Edited by Hinaru-Sama

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Doubles with set are easy, but kiki is going to be a big threat. I don't think something in your team can outspeed medicham. Are you going to stop the monotype when you reach Serra to wait for EP15 and her field effect?

Man, I don't think I would have the patience to grind so many pokemon XD, keep going at it and good luck.

This is the reason I update so slowly, grinding EVERYONE TAKES SO MUCH TIME, and what's worse is Jigglypuff, Skitty and Helioptile, I won't evolve them until the mid/late forties and they are not up to par with the new powerhouses.

Ha! Doubles with set are easy, but kiki is going to be a big threat. I don't think something in your team can outspeed medicham. Are you going to stop the monotype when you reach Serra to wait for EP15 and her field effect?

Well, you guys decide this for me, want me to fight an easier Serra and continue my monotype or put it on hiatus 2/3 months until EP15 is out?

Also follow, are you from South America too? LOL (Frow which country exactly?)

Beat that god damn Shade, his field sucks and because Ame decided that there's no move relearner yet, I couldn't Boomburst'd my way out of this gym.

Also, I got my 4th sticker (I could have got it before Shelly, but I waited to a real windy day like a good guy), so that means EV's grind items... half of my team where already grinded, but a lot benefited with this, and now hit like trucks (To get you an idea, Ambipom hit harder and faster than BOTH Ursaring and Diggersby, who were already Lv39 when I got the Power Bracer).

exploud.gif

Hertz ♀ Lv39

Quiet

Scrappy

-Uproar

-Crunch

-Round

-Astonish

watchog.gif

Scout ♂ Lv39

Mild

Illuminate

-Hyper Fang

-Crunch

-Super Fang

-Hypnosis

noctowl.gif

Pope ♂ Lv39

Bashful

Insomnia

-Uproar

-Air Slash

-Confusion

-Hypnosis

slaking.gif

Lazi ♀ Lv39

Lax

Truant

-Slash

-Rock Smash

-Feint Attack

-Slack Off

stoutland.gif

Rover ♂ Lv39

Bashful

Intimidate

-Facade

-Crunch

-Work Up

-Helping Hand

raticate.gif

Joey ♂ Lv39

Rash

Guts

-Hyper Fang

-Crunch

-Double Edge

-Charge Beam

Boxed guys:

zangoose.gif

Scar ♀ Lv39

ursaring-f.gif

Kuma ♀ Lv39

dodrio-f.gif

Tota ♀ Lv39 @ Sharp Beak

diggersby.gif

Bugs ♂ Lv39

pyroar-f.gif

Braveheart ♀ Lv39

bibarel.gif

Derp ♂ Lv39

helioptile.gif

Vijali ♂ Lv39

persian.gif

Kira ♀ Lv39

unfezant-f.gif

Sutie ♀ Lv39

fearow.gif

Cair ♀ Lv39

lopunny.gif

Venus ♀ Lv39

pidgeot.gif

Tamara ♂ Lv39

blissey.gif

Happiness ♀ Lv39

castform.gif

Meteo ♀ Lv39

linoone.gif

Pattern ♂ Lv39

purugly.gif

Finoli ♀ Lv39

ambipom-f.gif

Levajet ♀ Lv39

porygon.gif

.d///Ata.exe Lv39

dunsparce.gif

Duran ♀ Lv39

furret.gif

Tanuki ♂ Lv39

jigglypuff.gif

Music ♀ Lv39

skitty.gif

Nyan ♀ Lv39

Okay guys, luckily for me there's not much grind up to Aya, so continue to comment, decide if you want me to beat Serra before or after EP15 and see you after Cal (Also, do you want me to try to beat THAT Garchomp or not?).

PokéDex: 56/93.

Edited by Hinaru-Sama

I'm from Brazil sir. Anyways, I think we should fight the leaders at their best, so I'd normally say "wait". BUT, this monorun is so fun to read, and I don't want to see it stopping before Serra for 3 months, so I'll have to say DON'T STOP.

(Also, do you want me to try to beat THAT Garchomp or not?).

SIR! IS THAT A QUESTION? A MONORUN ISN'T A MONORUN IF YOU DON'T BEAT GARCHOMP AND ARCEUS.

Also, you said that you want to complete the normal type pokedex, so you'll need to get that azurill, just don't evolve it. Soon you'll be getting Cinccino and sawsbuck, two OP normal types.

Edited by Follow

Be prepared for Samson......that is all

If he gets anything with bounce (one of the move tutors in the circus can teach bounce) and outspeeds Samson's pokemon he's not really at all challenging because of the bounce/fly mechanics in that field. High speed bounce/fly can easily sweep him almost regardless of anything else - the only risks are running out of PP or him using fly/bounce in the same turn as you if you outspeed him.

It's impressive how you train all your boxed members as well. That must take a pretty long time.

As for Samson, Lopunny learns Bounce via level-up - so it should help in that fight.

I'm from Brazil sir. Anyways, I think we should fight the leaders at their best, so I'd normally say "wait". BUT, this monorun is so fun to read, and I don't want to see it stopping before Serra for 3 months, so I'll have to say DON'T STOP.

SIR! IS THAT A QUESTION? A MONORUN ISN'T A MONORUN IF YOU DON'T BEAT GARCHOMP AND ARCEUS.

Also, you said that you want to complete the normal type pokedex, so you'll need to get that azurill, just don't evolve it. Soon you'll be getting Cinccino and sawsbuck, two OP normal types.

So Brazil... Hi neighbor, Maradona is better than Pele.

Well, I'm going to beat the heck out of Gaychomp and Farceus (I hope), and I didn't get Azurril until now because I wanted to breed my Growlithe before. You never know when you need an Egg Move.

If he gets anything with bounce (one of the move tutors in the circus can teach bounce) and outspeeds Samson's pokemon he's not really at all challenging because of the bounce/fly mechanics in that field. High speed bounce/fly can easily sweep him almost regardless of anything else - the only risks are running out of PP or him using fly/bounce in the same turn as you if you outspeed him.

A lot of things learn Bounce, thanks for the advice!

It's impressive how you train all your boxed members as well. That must take a pretty long time.

As for Samson, Lopunny learns Bounce via level-up - so it should help in that fight.

Yup, grinding those horrible unevolved 'mons is a pain, at level 40 neither Jigglypuff, Helioptile nor Skitty can hold the powerhouses, but I need some level up moves that come in the mid-late 40's before I throw the stone on their faces (And Dunsparce is pretty bad also, need to breed one with Headbutt soon).

Remember when I said that Castform was a boss vs Florina? Well, Castform strikes again, this time destroying like 4 Pokémon of Cal before falling to the Charizard, after that it was Lazi the Broking who cleaned the rest of his team.

castform.gif

Meteo ♀ Lv42 @ Damp Rock

Mild

Forecast

-Weather Ball

-Hail

-Sunny Day

-Rain Dance

dodrio-f.gif

Tota ♀ Lv41 @ Sharp Beak

Brave

Run Away

-Drill Peck

-Facade

-Pursuit

-Acupressure

blissey.gif

Happiness ♀ Lv41

Rash

Serene Grace

-Round

-Charge Beam

-Shadow Ball

-Softboiled

slaking.gif

Lazi ♀ Lv42

Lax

Truant

-Slash

-Rock Smash

-Feint Attack

-Slack Off

diggersby.gif

Bugs ♂ Lv41

Naive

Huge Power

-Facade

-Dig

-Double Kick

-Mud-Slap

bibarel.gif

Derp ♂ Lv41

Docile

Moody

-Hyper Fang

-Water Gun

-Shadow Ball

-Rollout

Boxed guys:

exploud.gif

Hertz ♀ Lv41

lopunny.gif

Venus ♀ Lv41

noctowl.gif

Pope ♂ Lv41

fearow.gif

Cair ♀ Lv41

stoutland.gif

Rover ♂ Lv41

porygon.gif

.d///Ata.exe Lv41

pidgeot.gif

Tamara ♂ Lv41

persian.gif

Kira ♀ Lv41

unfezant-f.gif

Sutie ♀ Lv41

zangoose.gif

Scar ♀ Lv41

purugly.gif

Finoli ♀ Lv41

raticate.gif

Joey ♂ Lv41

linoone.gif

Pattern ♂ Lv41

ursaring-f.gif

Kuma ♀ Lv41

pyroar-f.gif

Braveheart ♀ Lv41

helioptile.gif

Vijali ♂ Lv41

ambipom-f.gif

Levajet ♀ Lv41

furret.gif

Tanuki ♂ Lv41

skitty.gif

Nyan ♀ Lv41

watchog.gif

Scout ♂ Lv41

dunsparce.gif

Duran ♀ Lv41

jigglypuff.gif

Music ♀ Lv41

azurill.gif

Zuzu ♀ Lv41

ditto.gif

Magic Lv40 (Daycare)

Okay guys, new problem, there are four pokémon that are "half normal" (Eevee, Swablu, Azurill and Fletching), all of these don't evolve to normal types so I can't use their evolution, while this is not the problem, do you want me to grind them anyway, or just permabox them is fine?

PokéDex: 58/93.

Edited by Hinaru-Sama

NEW CHALLENGE! Every half normal that doesn't evolve on a normal type needs to be shiney, just a little challenge. Good luck against Kiki. Unfortunately there's no staraptor in the current version :(, also, tell me how painful is grinding a skitty and an azurill.

Well this is certainly interesting. I've been thinking of doing a monotype run myself, but can't decide what type to use. So I have an idea and I'mma post it soon. Besides that-

This run. The fact that you are able to do all of this is amazing. Normal is definitely one of the funnest types to use in my opinion just because of the sheer diversity. There is so much the normal type can do when it comes to learning moves or being a tank, etc. It's certainly one of my top 8 types. Have fun with Kiki and Samson.

Okay guys, new problem, there are four pokémon that are "half normal" (Eevee, Swablu, Azurill and Fletching), all of these don't evolve to normal types so I can't use their evolution, while this is not the problem, do you want me to grind them anyway, or just permabox them is fine?

I guess you could evolve them and not train them afterwards?

But yeah it must have been a pain to raise an Azurill up to Level 41...

NEW CHALLENGE! Every half normal that doesn't evolve on a normal type needs to be shiney, just a little challenge. Good luck against Kiki. Unfortunately there's no staraptor in the current version :(, also, tell me how painful is grinding a skitty and an azurill.

IF YOU TOLD ME THIS BEFORE I GOT THAT AZURILL. So, to make this challenge possible, I need to evolve Azurill to Marill (which is ilegal), then, wish Ame decided to add the Sea Incense and just then I could breed for a shiny Azurill, and EVEN if I breed to Azumarill with Play Rough Azurill won't get it, add that I would need to soft reset a lot for Eevee and god damn Headbutt trees forever and... not worth the time.

Also, isn't Starly and Staravia in route 3? If it's not, I can always go back to v10 and use the Starly event (Shame if I do this, I can't see the IV's and I can end with a shitty Staraptor).

Azurill wasn't hard at all (read bellow), and Skitty, while a pain, isn't in the top 4 of "I HATE YOU GUYS, LEVEL UP SOON OR I WILL KILL YOU", formed by Jigglypuff the "I had high expectations from you but while Wiggly is good, you can't be worse", Dunsparce the "I can't wait to breed you Headbutt and Bite so you can finally be useful", Linoone the "Damn, why I didn't soft reset for a better nature than timid, also, when did you learn Belly Drum" and the worst, Watchog the "WORST early derp, hands down".

Well this is certainly interesting. I've been thinking of doing a monotype run myself, but can't decide what type to use. So I have an idea and I'mma post it soon. Besides that-

This run. The fact that you are able to do all of this is amazing. Normal is definitely one of the funnest types to use in my opinion just because of the sheer diversity. There is so much the normal type can do when it comes to learning moves or being a tank, etc. It's certainly one of my top 8 types. Have fun with Kiki and Samson.

Good luck in your monotype! Going to comment there soon ;)

Normal sheer diversity is a lie, the only water pokémon you get only learn Water Gun by level up, and so many pokémon fill the exact same role... Well, then there is Meteo who is easily becoming both the revelation and the MVP of this run.

Kiki was easy, and I don't have high expectations for Samson.

I guess you could evolve them and not train them afterwards?

But yeah it must have been a pain to raise an Azurill up to Level 41...

Nha, evolving them would be clearly out of the rules, I would rather grind a Swablu to level 75 (The current level cap) that to break my rules (Oh god, that sounds painfuly long).

Azurill wasn't a pain, after the trade I put Azurill in the daycare while I grinded everyone from level 39 to 41, after I beat Cal I went to check the Daycare for the levels and Azurill was already level 41 and very close to level 42, damn, he even overleveled Ditto wo was about level 16 when Azurill got in the daycare... I'm glad for that low exp cost.

Just to say, grinding Azurill and Eevee isn't the reason I'm scared (Huge Power and Adaptability, while not enough to make them first team members, are useful enough=, but Swablu and after that Fletching... they're gonna take SO MUCH TIME to get to the level caps.

Damn Meteo, can you give some time to shine to the rest? The MVP strikes back, setting up a Sunny Day (Originally, to support Braveheart) and decided to sweep with it, taking out Machamp, Gallade and Lucario like it was nothing, before finally fainting to the Medicham (It toke like 90% out of it), after that, Cair cleaned the rest of her team.

castform.gif

Meteo ♀ Lv43 @ Heat Rock

Mild

Forecast

-Weather Ball

-Hail

-Sunny Day

-Rain Dance

dodrio-f.gif

Tota ♀ Lv42 @ Sharp Beak

Brave

Run Away

-Drill Peck

-Facade

-Pursuit

-Acupressure

pyroar-f.gif

Braveheart ♀ Lv42

Rash

Moxie

-Flamethrower

-Headbutt

-Crunch

-Work Up

fearow.gif

Cair ♀ Lv43

Serious

Keen Eye

-Facade

-Aerial Ace

-Assurance

-Roost

diggersby.gif

Bugs ♂ Lv42

Naive

Huge Power

-Facade

-Dig

-Bounce

-Mud-Slap

noctowl.gif

Pope ♂ Lv42

Bashful

Insomnia

-Uproar

-Air Slash

-Shadow Ball

-Hypnosis

Boxed guys:

ditto.gif

Magic Lv43

slaking.gif

Lazi ♀ Lv42

lopunny.gif

Venus ♀ Lv42

exploud.gif

Hertz ♀ Lv42

blissey.gif

Happiness ♀ Lv42

stoutland.gif

Rover ♂ Lv42

bibarel.gif

Derp ♂ Lv42

porygon.gif

.d///Ata.exe Lv42

zangoose.gif

Scar ♀ Lv42

persian.gif

Kira ♀ Lv42

unfezant-f.gif

Sutie ♀ Lv42

pidgeot.gif

Tamara ♂ Lv42

purugly.gif

Finoli ♀ Lv42

raticate.gif

Joey ♂ Lv42

helioptile.gif

Vijali ♂ Lv42

ursaring-f.gif

Kuma ♀ Lv42

furret.gif

Tanuki ♂ Lv42

ambipom-f.gif

Levajet ♀ Lv42

skitty.gif

Nyan ♀ Lv42

watchog.gif

Scout ♂ Lv42

azurill.gif

Zuzu ♀ Lv42

dunsparce.gif

Duran ♀ Lv42

linoone.gif

Pattern ♂ Lv42

jigglypuff.gif

Music ♀ Lv42

Okay guys, going to update after THAT Garchomp, and the only viable strategy I found need lots of hax and luck (because SOMEONE challenged me to don't use revives, so good bye Revive Spam), so I will left this here to motivate me.
Edited by Hinaru-Sama

There's a focus sash under the grand staircase, maybe it's going to be useful against that garchomp. You have intimidate support on stoutland, and some of your normal types can learn charm, hope this helps. You COULD make an exception to catch an arbok just to breed glare on your helioptile so you can paralyze the garchomp, but that's up to you. Then you can spam super fang hoping for parahax.

Edited by Follow

There's a focus sash under the grand staircase, maybe it's going to be useful against that garchomp. You have intimidate support on stoutland, and some of your normal types can learn charm, hope this helps. You COULD make an exception to catch an arbok just to breed glare on your helioptile so you can paralyze the garchomp, but that's up to you. Then you can spam super fang hoping for parahax.

Damn you Follow, you spoiled my strategy.

Remember last update video? In case you don't and you don't want to scroll up, it's here in this spoiler:

This strategy perfectly summarises my strategy, which was abusing that Focus Sash (I though nobody would have though of it) and get how many Mud Slap on that Garchomp has possible.

"Get Chance and Luck"

T.K. the Diggersby, before sacrificing himself for the group.

(I could have gone with Focus Sash Ditto, but I was scared that Dragon Rush would miss the 0HKO). After that, I would just spam Screech/Rock Smash until I could beat him... shame on me I didn't read well what did the field does and Meteo failed me for the first time, shame I couldn't abuse it's hail (My bad, but he seriously looked like Ooyama there, trying to pull a bd Sunny Day in my first try and just fainting).

Yup, on my second try I finally beat him, 3 Mud-Slap, 2 Screech and a Dragon Rush from Magic the Dragon Slayer and Garchomp was done.

diggersby.gif

Bugs ♂ Lv43 @ Focus Sash

Naive

Huge Power

-Facade

-Dig

-Bounce

-Mud-Slap

castform.gif

Meteo ♀ Lv43 @ Icy Rock

Mild

Forecast

-Weather Ball

-Hail

-Sunny Day

-Rain Dance

ursaring-f.gif

Kuma ♀ Lv43

Bashful

Quick Feet

-Facade

-Feint Attack

-Slash

-Rock Smash

slaking.gif

Lazi ♀ Lv43

Lax

Truant

-Slash

-Feint Attack

-Rock Smash

-Slack Off

ditto.gif

Magic Lv44

Timid

Imposter

-Transform

ambipom-f.gif

Levajet ♀ Lv43

Lonely

Skill Link

-Fury Swipes

-Astonish

-Double Hit

-Screech

Boxed guys:

fearow.gif

Cair ♀ Lv43

pyroar-f.gif

Braveheart ♀ Lv43

noctowl.gif

Pope ♂ Lv43

dodrio-f.gif

Tota ♀ Lv43 @ Sharp Beak

lopunny.gif

Venus ♀ Lv43

blissey.gif

Happiness ♀ Lv43

zangoose.gif

Scar ♀ Lv43

stoutland.gif

Rover ♂ Lv43

bibarel.gif

Derp ♂ Lv43

helioptile.gif

Vijali ♂ Lv43

persian.gif

Kira ♀ Lv43

unfezant-f.gif

Sutie ♀ Lv43

azurill.gif

Zuzu ♀ Lv43

exploud.gif

Hertz ♀ Lv43

skitty.gif

Nyan ♀ Lv43

raticate.gif

Joey ♂ Lv43

purugly.gif

Finoli ♀ Lv43

furret.gif

Tanuki ♂ Lv43

porygon.gif

.d///Ata.exe Lv43

dunsparce.gif

Duran ♀ Lv43

linoone.gif

Pattern ♂ Lv43

jigglypuff.gif

Music ♀ Lv43

watchog.gif

Scout ♂ Lv43

pidgeot.gif

Tamara ♂ Lv43

Well, next time is Aya... I still have nightmares about her... but because the level cap for Aya is 44 you can expect an update soon enough.

Edited by Hinaru-Sama

Damn you Follow, you spoiled my strategy.

that Focus Sash (I though nobody would have though of it) and get how many Mud Slap on that Garchomp has possible.

lol, that's how I defeated the garchomp , that's why I thought of it

Edited by Follow

lol, that's how I defeated the garchomp , that's why I thought of it

Well, then I'm not original enough.

It's me or most people are starting to loose interest in this challenge.

Okay Aya, in my last monotype you kicked me ass so hard that I had to go back in the box and search for a miracle to beat you, and that was Joey.

This time? Blissey thanked everything (EVERYTHING) like a boss, Diggersby with Atk EV's finally K.O.'ed that damn Nidoqueen, and you activating Toxic Boost with your field made Scar stronger than Lazi.

Seriously, Diggersby and Zangoose are a bit to early in the game, very good pokémon that probably would be okay after Radomus.

diggersby.gif

Bugs ♂ Lv44

Naive

Huge Power

-Dig

-Strength

-Bounce

-Mud-Slap

blissey.gif

Happiness ♀ Lv44

Rash

Serene Grace

-Round

-Shaow Ball

-Charge Beam

-Softboiled

lopunny.gif

Venus ♀ Lv44

Hardy

Cute Charm

-Return

-Jump Kick

-Dizzy Punch

-Charge Beam

zangoose.gif

Scar ♀ Lv45

Lax

Toxic Boost

-Facade

-X-Scissor

-Rock Smash

-Detect

noctowl.gif

Pope ♂ Lv44

Bashful

Insomnia

-Uproar

-Air Slash

-Shadow Ball

-Hypnosis

dunsparce.gif

Duran ♀ Lv44

Quirky

Rattled

-Strength

-Drill Run

-Coil

-Roost

Boxed guys:

pyroar-f.gif

Braveheart ♀ Lv45

ditto.gif

Magic Lv44

castform.gif

Meteo ♀ Lv44

ursaring-f.gif

Kuma ♀ Lv44

slaking.gif

Lazi ♀ Lv44

fearow.gif

Cair ♀ Lv44

dodrio-f.gif

Tota ♀ Lv44

ambipom-f.gif

Levajet ♀ Lv44

stoutland.gif

Rover ♂ Lv44

unfezant-f.gif

Sutie ♀ Lv44

exploud.gif

Hertz ♀ Lv44

persian.gif

Kira ♀ Lv44

helioptile.gif

Vijali ♂ Lv44

raticate.gif

Joey ♂ Lv44

bibarel.gif

Derp ♂ Lv44

porygon.gif

.d///Ata.exe Lv44

purugly.gif

Finoli ♀ Lv44

furret.gif

Tanuki ♂ Lv44

azurill.gif

Zuzu ♀ Lv44

watchog.gif

Scout ♂ Lv44

pidgeot.gif

Tamara ♂ Lv44

skitty.gif

Nyan ♀ Lv44

linoone.gif

Pattern ♂ Lv44

wigglytuff.gif

Music ♀ Lv44

FINALLY JIGGLYPUFF EVOLVED, my hands down WORST POKÉMON now looks... usable enough boceause of it's typing, have some fate in her.

Well, there's some time until Serra, also I can finally get to Chrysolia Forest... that means exactly 11 (Counting evolutions) new pokémon that must be grinded to level 49...

So yeah, if you want me to make something or a midway update somewhere fell free to tell me.

PokéDex: 59/93.

It's me or most people are starting to loose interest in this challenge.

If you see the number of views in this topic after your new update, it increases like 60, so the answer is: People still here.

Don't forget the sun stone in the bysxibiosion (I hate this name) grotto so you can evolve helioptile at level 49 (when it gets t-bolt)

Kecleon, Cinccino, Furfrou, smeargle, sawsbuck, farfetch'd, tailow, chatot right? 11.

P. S. The cinccino NEEDS skill link, if you can EV train it in attack and speed better. AND BREED KNOCK OFF ON IT VIA FARTETCH'D, it's going to be important against the giant worm.

Edited by Follow

If you see the number of views in this topic after your new update, it increases like 60, so the answer is: People still here.

Don't forget the sun stone in the bysxibiosion (I hate this name) grotto so you can evolve helioptile at level 49 (when it gets t-bolt)

Really, there was a Sun Stone there? Never knew, and I don't care, I mined one when I got the mining kit.

Also... Byxbysion (or whatever) is a pain to write.

We are here, we just not post

nice mono btw

Thanks for the support!

Kecleon, Cinccino, Furfrou, smeargle, sawsbuck, farfetch'd, tailow, chatot right? 11.

P. S. The cinccino NEEDS skill link, if you can EV train it in attack and speed better. AND BREED KNOCK OFF ON IT VIA FARTETCH'D, it's going to be important against the giant worm.

If I follow my Notepad, my catches are

• Farfetch'd
  • Eevee
  • Stantler
  • Taillow
  • Swellow
  • Spinda
  • Swablu (My mistake, not yet)
  • Keckleon? (I know it's in Tanzan Mountain, but it's availeable before or after Noel?)
  • Chatot
  • Cinccino
  • Minccino
  • Deerling
  • Sawsbuck
  • Furfrou

Upon counting again, it's 14 13 pokémon (11 10 if you don't count evolutions)... that's going to take some time.

EDIT: There's also Smeargle in the Mysidia Cave.

Also choose fast:

• Beat the Doctor now.
  • Beat Sirius now and fight a stronger Doctor after Noel.
Edited by Hinaru-Sama

You can found Keckleon on Mysidia Cave

Try for shiny

Oh! and beat Sirius

Ok, will try for a Shiny Keckleon (If I'm not bored to death).

And I beat Sirius... Okay, I technicaly didn't, it was a very hard battle because Sirius decided to attack me and ignore Cain, he was cappable of even K.O.ing my six pokémon! But because of his strategy it ended with 5 Poison pokémon vs the Honchkrow, just a matter of time.

Hey guys, I have 4 questions:

1. Where is the Itemfinder?
  2. Where is the Good Rod?
  3. Where is the Mysidia Cave? (It is the one for the Eevee and the train event?)
  4. Where is the Key to the Move Relearner Tutor?

Thanks for your cooperation.

Edited by Hinaru-Sama

Itemfinder, you have to talk to a guy in the nature center (Route 1)

Good Rod is in a house in Spinel Town, it will appear soon.

Mysida Cave: Windy night, then you will see an entrance somewhere in the Chrysolia forest.

Key: Rock smash the semi-broken walls in the underground railnet, EVERY SINGLE BROKEN WALL (even in the aron room), you'll find some great stuff, trust me, some REALLY great stuff (even a dusk stone in the aron room, a ralts event key, two new TMs, and of course the key).

P.S. Kecleon is rare, good luck finding a shiny.

Edited by Follow

You can found Kecleon on Mysidia Cave

Try for shiny

Oh! and beat Sirius

Keckleon.png
Done, and being honest, it was pure luck, like, IT WAS MY FREAKING FIRST KECKLEON!
Ok, it has very good IV's in HP, Def and SDef, perfect Speed, mediocre Atk and a full 0 in SpA, but with Protean and STAB everything I'm sure I will use this quite a lot (If it had a good movepool...).

Itemfinder, you have to talk to a guy in the nature center (Route 1)

Good Rod is in a house in Spinel Town, it will appear soon.

Mysida Cave: Windy night, then you will see an entrance somewhere in the Chrysolia forest.

Key: Rock smash the semi-broken walls in the underground railnet, EVERY SINGLE BROKEN WALL (even in the aron room), you'll find some great stuff, trust me, some REALLY great stuff (even a dusk stone in the aron room, a ralts event key, two new TMs, and of course the key).

P.S. Kecleon is rare, good luck finding a shiny.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Oh yeah, I won't breed the Cinccino: Tail Slap, Rock Blast and Bullet Seed are good enough for attacking... and probably the Support that a very fast Sing can give me is worth it.
Is it really worth having Knock Off for that Steelix? Why?

Ι have 2 Shiny Kecleons btw

check this for Eevee

Thanks for the Eevee help!

Okay guys, next update will probably be a bit late, mostly because I have lots of new catches and grinding everyone to levle 49 means AT LEAST FIVE LEVEL TO EVERYONE!

Also, a bigger problem, Eevee is very difficult to level up (Bad level up movepool and horrible stats), I need to breed a Chatot for Boomburst and Nasty Plot, that means leveling up a level 1 Chatot... and that Smeargle, ugh, can I ask you for help on how to get good moves on this one? (So it sucks a bit less).

Edited by Hinaru-Sama