Normal Monotype Challenge v2.0

Redo.

Is it really worth having Knock Off for that Steelix? Why

That sitrus berry. Terra's garchomp assault vest, annoying lefties in boss battles, knock off is love, knock off is life.

Also, a bigger problem, Eevee is very difficult to level up (Bad level up movepool and horrible stats), I need to breed a Chatot for Boomburst and Nasty Plot, that means leveling up a level 1 Chatot... and that Smeargle, ugh, can I ask you for help on how to get good moves on this one? (So it sucks a bit less).

May I recommend farming coins for tm substitute for chatot? With chatter confusion hax you'll be in a great position to set up using sub. For the smeargle you can try to get super fang, dragon rage and spore, I think that's the only way smeargle can get some kills.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sitrus berry. Terra's garchomp assault vest, annoying lefties in boss battles, knock off is love, knock off is life.

Oops, already wasted my Shiny Stone, it seems that I will need another Knock Off user :(

May I recommend farming coins for tm substitute for chatot? With chatter confusion hax you'll be in a great position to set up using sub. For the smeargle you can try to get super fang, dragon rage and spore, I think that's the only way smeargle can get some kills.

Yup, farming Substitute is not a bad idea, I can probably get Spore on Smeargle because of those Paras in the Tanzan Cove, and Super Fang is on those Noivat in the Taian Mountain, but how about Dragon Rage? What does it learns it so I can Sketch it.

Ugh, guys, you would be angry if I make Smeargle the first ungrindeable normal type pokemon and just permabox it? If you don't I will just Daycare it until I found some desirables moves to sketch (For those who want to know, it's a level 15 Smeargle with just Thunder Wave at the moment).

Do a pickup team for rare candies and level up the smeargle (It's going to take ages, I know, but it's the best way to level up smeargle.) For things with pickup there are a billion normal types.

P.S. If you really want to know, there's another shiny stone avaliable, just search in the item hunting topic in the "On the hunt" forum.

Edited by Follow