List your top 10 strongest pokemon here.

jamesw0102

I reeeeeeally recall recalling there was a thread about your top 10 strongest pokemon, but since I don't seem to be able to find it, oh well:

1. Clefable (Magic Guard+Life Orb+Ice Beam+Moonblast+Calm Mind/Cosmic Power+HP ground+Max Defense, the only thing that can probably kill you is a ferrothorn; well obviously not, but is a pretty damn good special monster)

2. Gardevoir (psyshock+moonblast for the win)

3. Alakazam (calm mind+energy ball+psychic+shadow ball lol)

4. Gengar (pretty much everything you wanna give'em)

5. Mawile (don't even have to mega-evolve it, generally; just play rough and iron head the shit out of everyone)

6. Goodra (assault-vest it and put it against a special attacker; laugh in their faces)

7. Excadrill (Sand Rush+Iron Head+Earthquake+Rock Slide+Brick Break during a Sandstorm; is a good show)

8. Serperior (contrary leaf storm lol; sadly it doesn't get draco meteor neither is it a grass/dragon as I always wished)

9. Scrafty (fighting and dark moves in general, dragon dance sometimes)

10. Gourgeist (trick-or-treat+shadow sneak+leech seed everything!)

11. Malamar (contrary superpower lol; sadly it doesn't get psycho boost or the special attack stat that I wish it had; also u-turn)

EDIT: regarding what Tacos person just asked, I'd say this list is of canon games, but at least for me it would work for Reborn as well, once all mons are available that is. Well all I named are already available, but still...

Edited by zimvader42

Wouldn't you know it, I have exactly 10 Pokemon that I'm using right now in Reborn. So I guess I'll just list them all XD

1. Tangrowth - Bulky with good coverage, and can heal with Giga Drain. I am happy with her :D

2. Meowstic - Very fast and very hard-hitting, she was a lifesaver in the battle with Shade.

3. Samurott - Maybe he's not really as strong as I think, since it rains a whole lot in my game, but Samurott's always come through for me :D

4. Gigalith - He can take a few hits and is just great to have around. Not very good coverage though, he's only got Rock moves... Rock is a pretty good offensive type overall, though.

5. Pidgeot - He's nice to have around, I guess, but you have to put up with Gust for a long time before you finally get stupid Wing Attack :/

6. Crobat - Crobat probably is actually better than Pidgeot, but I haven't used her a whole lot yet so I can't know for sure.

7. Butterfree - He's really mostly good for Double Battles. What's a sleep clause, lol.

8. Magcargo - He's there when you need him. His typing and speed are pretty bad though D:

9. Garbodor - He's definitely useful with Acid Spray attack, the only reason he's so low on the list is that he's often not the one doing the actual fighting, just breaking down the opponent for another Pokemon (usually Meowstic) to clean up. Not to say that he's useless, though.

10. Donphan - This guy sucks and I hate him.