Help about magnemite line

netbean

Hello ppl,

I had a question that i wasnt sure about whats the right answer so im asking it here to get your opinions.

I want to get a magnezone in my rotation team but since i aim always toward good IVs, i wanted to be sure about some things.

Apart with ditto, can i breed it with another pokemon (his egg group or even himself/magneton/magnezone) ?

I have a ditto with good hp/att/def/spA IVs but bad spDef/spd.

If it can only breed with ditto, than the only way to have a good IV wise magnemite is to breed my ditto with a magnemite with good IVs on spDef and spd?

Also for his moveset i was thinking something like:

-Flash Cannon

-Discharge

-Tri Attack

-Swagger/Hidden Power (smth good)

Thnx!

Nope. As a genderless Pokemon, Ditto is it's only option.

But in regards to IVs, not only is Speed definitely not one of Magnezone's defining stats, you could also just go catch a new one, they're pretty easy to find in Shade's gym, 31% chance to encounter, so you can just as well catch a new one with good IVs and maybe visit the Psychologist.

Oh, and skip Tri Attack, the STAB moves do less damage only on very few Pokemon. Hidden Power would be way better. Ice, Grass, Ground and Fighting all work well on it. This can come in handy with that.

The last move should then either be Mirror Coat if you're using Sturdy or Charge Beam/Metal Sound/Screech if you're using Analytic.

i would suggest one with the sturdy ability,atk lowering and sp atk raising nature.My Magnezone has a moveset Flash cannon/Discharge/Metal sound/Magnet Raise.The first two for obvious reasons,Metal sound for sp def lower by 3 stages and Magnet Raise for immunity to ground.i think the first 3 moves create a very good combo as for the fourth move you can choose something you like

Nope. As a genderless Pokemon, Ditto is it's only option.

But in regards to IVs, not only is Speed definitely not one of Magnezone's defining stats, you could also just go catch a new one, they're pretty easy to find in Shade's gym, 31% chance to encounter, so you can just as well catch a new one with good IVs and maybe visit the Psychologist.

Hmm okies than, only with ditto it is and will try to catch as much as i find one with missing the good IVs of ditto , thnx:)