Pokemon Reborn Trading Thread V2

LittleDevilex

ok im looking for a good pokemon to beat nole somewhere around the 50 markand something that can wipe the floor with his clafable if any one does im willing to trade my lvl 55 hariyama

EDIT 1: the pokemon also has to be faster than clafable to so its a 1hit ko

If this helps, I stalled with an arbok to beat his half-fairies. 3x stockpile pretty much stops all their moves, and 4ish acid sprays puts them out of action. Swallow to heal if you need it. I'd trade you mine, but he's kinda my ace ^^"

You really don't need to 1hit KO everything. I had that mindset for the first three leaders, and after that I just realized that 1 hit KOing everything just isnt going to work. Especially when you go against that level 75 pulse abra. It's as strong as a mega mewtwo. And especially when you go against something that's faster than you, and you have -no- way to outspeed it. *coughs dat abra* Usually when you go for 1 hit killers, you have to sacrifice defense for attack or speed, and that's not going to help in the long run. (Oh, and there's an arceus battle not long after that abra battle.)

Well, I have some nidoran with at least 5 good IV's, great for special attackers. I like good fathers of other egg groups, check my earlier posts in this thread. Also the starters chikorita, charmander, squirtle, chimchar, turtwig, snivy, oshawott and fennekin are on my 'to find'-list.

(If given a bit of time, I can even get 6 IV's. You'll have to wait until the weekend anyway.)

Male or female? I'd prefer male if you have both. And I have quite a few snivy, some shiny, and most with okay-ish IV's(all in the 20's). Not exactly magnificent, but at this point I don't even have any pokemon with 30+ IVs in any stat.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any perfect or near perfect field group pokemon?

And also does anyone have any spare heart scales? Farming for 2 hours with compoundeyes and frisk = 1 heart scale.

i got a skerlp with iv of 26 31 26 28 31 27 & a feraligatr with iv of 26 31 26 5 31 27, do you have any starter tat are unobtainable in reborn event? pls pm me if u interested

ps: sry,accidentally double post again,cant ge use to the multiquote x.x

Edited by yanmeng92

I can manage a few trades for now.. Also if anybody wants a specific pokemon that has been available in the previous episodes be on the look out.. I'm planning something along the lines of a breeding shop... Though that will only happen after the 14th..

Male or female? I'd prefer male if you have both. And I have quite a few snivy, some shiny, and most with okay-ish IV's(all in the 20's). Not exactly magnificent, but at this point I don't even have any pokemon with 30+ IVs in any stat.

I can breed a male, give me an hour or so. It'll have 6 IV's then. I have females with at least 5 IV's right away, so yeah. On snivy's, a shiny or one with a timid nature would be nice.

EDIT: Do you want it to be Modest or Adamant?

Edited by laggless01

i wan some starter pokemon: Charmander, Squirtle,bulbasaur! i have a lot of strongs pokemon ivs and evs

do you have chimchar, turtwig or oshawott, their evolution are accpetable too, i have a squirtle and nice iv bulbasaur

i dont have chimchar,turtwig,or oshawott...... but i have excelent treecko hp-16 att-31 def-30s att-30 s def-2 sp-27 yamna hp-16 att-11 def-30s att-30 s def-28 sp-29 litwick hp-30 att-11 def-30 s att-29 s def-28 sp-28 beldum hp-30 att-27 def-31 s att-30 s def-28 sp-28 trapinch hp-16 att-28 def-30 s att-30 s def-28 sp-28 mareep .magby,riolu,darumaka,ralts,claucher,scraggy,skrelp,mignemite with the same ivs and leater <1-2>days i will have mudkip,chikorita,piplup,cyndaquil,growlithe,and elekid all these pokemon are 1 level !

I've got a sandile(jolly, intimidate, thunder fang & earthquake), scraggy(jolly, moxie, dragon dance), 2 magikarps (both jolly, good ev's -sp.att, one rattled one swift swim), torchic (adamant, speed boost), 2 abras(both modest, good ev's -sp.def, one with magic guard, one with synchronize), 2 riolus(both adamant, blaze kick, hi jump kick, bulk up) and a whole whack load of shinies(also a porygon, just not in the picture). I'm looking for a female froakie, any nature or iv's will do. Thanks!

So I was trying to get a ghastly with sludge bomb and thunderbolt, but my game crashes everytime I try to play older episodes, I already captured a Stunfisk and made it level 45! ;_;

So I'm just asking for it. I'd love to have one. Uh, and a Totodile, I can give a shiny Bouffalant, a shiny Hoothoot, adamant torchics and/or timid or modest cyndaquils. Please.

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

i dont have chimchar,turtwig,or oshawott...... but i have excelent treecko hp-16 att-31 def-30s att-30 s def-2 sp-27 yamna hp-16 att-11 def-30s att-30 s def-28 sp-29 litwick hp-30 att-11 def-30 s att-29 s def-28 sp-28 beldum hp-30 att-27 def-31 s att-30 s def-28 sp-28 trapinch hp-16 att-28 def-30 s att-30 s def-28 sp-28 mareep .magby,riolu,darumaka,ralts,claucher,scraggy,skrelp,mignemite with the same ivs and leater <1-2>days i will have mudkip,chikorita,piplup,cyndaquil,growlithe,and elekid all these pokemon are 1 level !

i wan ur beldum, lets discuss further in pm :)

To clear your data, go to your Profile -> click on the "Edit my Profile" button -> click on the "Manage Attachments" section. From there, you should be able to clear any attachments that you feel is unnecessary.

Also, wanted to say that I'm still looking for the following starters: Squirtle, Chimchar, Turtwig, Oshawott, Snivy, and Fennekin (I did get one, but my save file got messed up from that point so I decided to try again for one). Let me know what you're looking for so I can make a deal for it.

So I was trying to get a ghastly with sludge bomb and thunderbolt, but my game crashes everytime I try to play older episodes, I already captured a Stunfisk and made it level 45! ;_;

So I'm just asking for it. I'd love to have one. Uh, and a Totodile, I can give a shiny Bouffalant, a shiny Hoothoot, adamant torchics and/or timid or modest cyndaquils. Please.

I have some torchics that fit your description, just go to previous pages to see my offers and favourable requests for them.

Name: Eevee

Species: Eevee

Shininess: No

Level: 1

Nature: Modest

Ability: Run Away

Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Yawn, Curse

EVs: HP0/Att0/Def0/Sp.A0/Sp.D0/Spe0

IVs: HP26/Att31/Def27/Sp.A3/Sp.D0/Spe31

Anything you offer that can go to my Blunts and Beaches Team Theme.

Edited by Zethe

I have some torchics that fit your description, just go to previous pages to see my offers and favourable requests for them.

Oh, haha, no, I mean I can offer some adamant speed boost torchics in exchange for a sludge bomb gastly :T