They call me Amethyst (I'm back)

• Administrators
...Surprise!

Well. The original plan for this post was to parody Eminem's "I'm back," however, I looked at the lyrics, and they are not redeemable in any way shape or form to my purpose (mostly about how he's a douche and bangs celebrities for no good reason, really), but just pretend I did something creative and special. Or something.

...More to the point, hi. I'm back early~ Or late... Depending on how you want to look at it. Turns out I've actually been ungrounded since the start of the month, but neither my mom nor I figured that out until about an hour ago. Funny how that works, right?

I don't have much else, but let's do what we can to get this place back into working order~ I'll be taking over league again starting the week after next (13th)~ We'll have more details on that in a bit, however... That being after we've worked them out. As usual when switching league hosts, we may have to take a day or two off, but that could go either way at this point.

Finally, in some sense of celebration for my not being a void presence in this world~ I thought we should throw another tournament... Namely, the tag-team tournament that I talked about a couple months ago. There seemed to be an above-average level of interest for that event, so I'm eschewing the original "next tournament" and jumping straight to that one. Moreover, since I think the genre has a lot of potential, this will likely be the first of several if not many tag team tournaments we do, and may hence be highly experimental in that regard. But again, details will have to come later.

~

Guest Ashley
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*tackles and cuddles*

Good To have you back Ame~

After that long wait, I was wondering when you'd be back. Hopefully I can now get a lot more enjoyment on the server now.
I say that because.... well things went haywire more often I would like to have seen.
However things were still fun even if there was an increased population of jerks from otherr servers,
I also have to say this regretablly, some that turned a little foul here.

On a higher note I can look forward to a lot of things on the server now. The tournament you mentioned sounds like a lot of fun!

Again, glad to see you back~

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RScYA_fBqKY[/media]

You get the point Ame. Welcome back now you must serve me. You can start by taking out the trash and kicking Rebecca Black's ass.