randomizer

heloo5t5

Insurgence has built in randomizer mode, nuzlocke, etc modes.

Unfortunately reborn does not have these. Maybe in the future Ame will put it in. We can hope but the game is already tough enough without doing a nuzlocke lol.

You can use the universal pokemon game randomizer to randomize multiple aspects of pokemon base roms not hacks.

I don't know about randomizer ORAS, but randomizing Reborn would pretty much kill the entire purpose of limiting obtainable pokémon per level range. So...

I don't think it'd be fun.

As for the Nuzlocke, you can do it manually. I've done it. It's possible, if infuriating.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate randomisers. Sure its funny and challenging fighting that odd youngster with legendarys but odds are, the final boss battle will end up with your bullshit mons against an allmighty cleffa. Tremble in fear for the great doll!jesus.

It would be amazing if we'll ever be able to do random runs without changing any major trainers battles.

• Support Squad

I hate randomisers. Sure its funny and challenging fighting that odd youngster with legendarys but odds are, the final boss battle will end up with your bullshit mons against an allmighty cleffa. Tremble in fear for the great doll!jesus.

It would be amazing if we'll ever be able to do random runs without changing any major trainers battles.

Part of it is just using mons throughout a game that you just wouldn't see in that game. I can't remember ever using a starly ingame outside of 4th gen, the damn birds never appeared otherwise not post game. It jus lets you use interesting and wierd mons

what about a randomized oras? isaw tyranitartube doing it

it's possible, but pretty complex, at least for someone who's just used to randomizing gen I - V games, which was made extremely simple.

I think it requires you to have powersaves, to extract a rom from a cartridge, and then, with some tools from the projectpokemon forums, you randomize wild encounters, starters, npcs teams, gym leaders teams, rival, e4, etc. you can also change the players skin and do some other cool things with said tools, though, it's not very easy. once that's done, you backup the altered rom with powersaves and play the randomized gen VI game on your 3ds.

i'm only 50% sure about this, as I haven't had the patience to try it, it just seems to me like the correct way to do it.