Hi everyone!

AmineFifty

Hi, Im AmineFifty, I finally decided to create a forum account (I was too lazy) .

I finished ep 14 yesterday and I cant wait for the next ep, Reborn is one of my favorite fan made games ever, and also the hardest one.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi to the community :P

Hi AmineFifty, welcome to reborn! Please remove your sanity from the forum area.. There is a desk to check it in outside the door.. Come check out the forums for some really cool stuff about the game and to meet a really nice bunch of folks.. You can tune into the Reborn Radio if you like music.. Also tell us more about yourself.. Then we can guide you to the pits of hell have a most pleasant experience being chewed to pieces by hellhounds in the forum.

Cheers!

Then we can guide you to the pits of hell have a most pleasant experience being chewed to pieces by hellhounds in the forum.

I don't see that happening to Dante. He handles his demonic busness pretty well

DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450131-500-253

Welcome AmineFifty.

Hows it going AmineFifty? You should tell us some of the things you enjoy so we can help you enjoy your stay here to the fullest. :)

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are all sorts of people here, so I'm sure you can find some people you will be able to call your friends.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Hi AmineFifty, welcome to reborn! Please remove your sanity from the forum area.. There is a desk to check it in outside the door.. Come check out the forums for some really cool stuff about the game and to meet a really nice bunch of folks.. You can tune into the Reborn Radio if you like music.. Also tell us more about yourself.. Then we can guide you to the pits of hell have a most pleasant experience being chewed to pieces by hellhounds in the forum.

Cheers!

Well my name is Amine Im 22 y/o from Tunisia, Im a student in university, I study computering and management but I rarely go mostly because Im a lazy bastard who spends most of the time sitting in front of my pc playing video games, sometimes when screen goes black when loading between levels I see my reflection on the screen and think what the hell Im doing with my life but then the next level starts so YAY!

Thats pretty much everything about me

I don't see that happening to Dante. He handles his demonic busness pretty well

DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450131-500-253

Welcome AmineFifty.

I hope we'll see Dante return one day :S

Welcome to the forums, hope you have a nice time here.

I accept Souls for donations btw.

You can have mine :)

Welcome bud.

Whats your favourite pokemon?

I'd go with Mewtwo and if its a non legendary it have to be Espeon

Hows it going AmineFifty? You should tell us some of the things you enjoy so we can help you enjoy your stay here to the fullest. :)

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are all sorts of people here, so I'm sure you can find some people you will be able to call your friends.

I already tried 2 random battles in the Showdown Server lost one and won one, I kinda know abit about comp playing I used to play another pokemon MMO game Im not sure if Im allowed to name it.

Anyway Im mostly new to Gen 6 but Reborn taught me alot about it already

I see Dante. And I approve.

I hope we'll see Dante return one day :S

As do I...and I mean real Dante, not the phony DmC Dante. Here's hoping for a true DMC 5.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!