About cain preference of genders

Omega_Ra1der

You know daltonism? Cain has that but for genders.

I know what you mean, but that kind of makes it seem like he's unaware he's being flirtatious with other's, like he's not fully conscious of what he's doing, like he only has a preference towards one but it all blurs together.

I just dropped in here and watched that video out of curiosity and I think it beats around the bush too much. Maybe it's because I'm already educated on the topic (listening to anything explain what you already know is a @__@ feeling) but, and many bisexual can and do identify this way, bisexual can also mean two or more. so really, when it comes down to semantics, bi and pan can mean the same thing, it's just up to the individual to decide which term they'd rather ascribe to (polysexual is another term that also falls in here, meaning attraction to many, but not all genders, so it's not quite the same as pan, but also similar to bi). in the case of a fictional character like Cain, it's up to their creator. :P

i'm sure that's what they were trying to get across in the video, but it didn't feel clear to me.

So, is there some exclusivity-rule, like squares and rectangles?

That is a decent way to put it. All squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. All pansexuals could be considered bisexual (because their interests includes the standard M/F), but not all bisexuals could be considered pansexual.

That is a decent way to put it. All squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. All pansexuals could be considered bisexual (because their interests includes the standard M/F), but not all bisexuals could be considered pansexual.

Great, now I'm on track :) So, any Adrienn-Cain romance speculations?

He is pansexual? He likes pans?

Then there should be fan- and lampsexuals too...

• Administrators

*point to kanji shadow*

I adore Kanji's Shadow fight. I think Cain has been around longer than I've known about that game though, but I guess they're both kind of out there? tbh the shadow is way stereotypically-gay-er than Cain is... 'specially since he's not technically gay, you know.

He is pansexual? He likes pans?

I mean, no one has ever thought of this joke before.

I adore Kanji's Shadow fight. I think Cain has been around longer than I've known about that game though, but I guess they're both kind of out there? tbh the shadow is way stereotypically-gay-er than Cain is... 'specially since he's not technically gay, you know.

I mean, no one has ever thought of this joke before.

P4 (original) came around 2008, golden was better remake for it but when was reborn was created, (video game) ame?