Hello!

Titanic-Wyvern

Hello! :D I'm Titanic-Wyvern, but you can call me either Titan, Wyvern, or Xeno (old internet name!). Where to start, hmm...

Oh yes! I know. Pokemon! I absolutely love Pokemon. I've been playing since 2nd Gen as my first game was Pokemon Silver (my dad found it and an old gameboy color in a car sold to his old workplace, now gone.), but I only played that one until I got Diamond. And the story rolls on from there into this generation with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I haven't really tried playing competitively but I've started to try and build a team for it in Alpha Sapphire around Mega Scizor (with the help of my best friend) but it is challenging as I don't know how this stuff works! @_@ Plus I would like too as whenever I go online to play, I get my butt kicked. :(

About Pokemon Reborn, I found it through a post on tumblr while I was browsing around one of the many (almost 450+ blogs) blogs I follow on there. I checked it out, and my interest was instantly piqued as I love Pokemon and all sorts of nitty-gritty dark type of stuff when it comes to things I love! XD (Maybe that's why I have like, a good number of post-apocalyiptic AUs running around my head. O O) Er, anyways, I've only started on it now but I think this is going to be one game that I will absolutely love. If only I can decide on a starter... D:

Uh, that's about it. But I am looking forward to meeting new people on here who love Pokemon and this game. ^_^

Hey there Xeno! If you'd like to learn the competitive game, there are a number of people here who can help you improve no matter what skill level you're at. Tell us a bit about what your'e into though, we can try to point you in the directions you'll most enjoy here.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are all sorts of people here, so I'm sure you can find some people you will be able to call your friends.

Welcome! Seeing as your name includes the word titan and I've got a habit of *cough* massacring them *cough*, I'll share a theme I listen to whilst playing AoTTG. I don't expect you to know the acronym, but the song's nice, at least. Enjoy your time here!

Welcome Xeno, Wyvern, or Titan. I could spout some line about how your number of names has confused me and instead decide to call you Person4 but that'd be a massive callback to a user who's not even here anymore and you won't get the joke. So I won't.

So many replies already. o.o But I'm glad I've gotten such a warm welcome from so many amazing people. :D

Hey there Xeno! If you'd like to learn the competitive game, there are a number of people here who can help you improve no matter what skill level you're at. Tell us a bit about what your'e into though, we can try to point you in the directions you'll most enjoy here.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are all sorts of people here, so I'm sure you can find some people you will be able to call your friends.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the heads-up slash advice. XD I'll be sure to keep it in mind for when I need some help.

Hello and welcome Titanic-Wyvern!

Thank you very much. :D

Hello!

Hello! :D It is nice to meet you.

Hey, welcome to Reborn! Leave your sanity behind; you won't be needing it here.

Heh, thank you. XD No worries about Sanity, there's not a lot of sanity in me. xD

Welcome! Seeing as your name includes the word titan and I've got a habit of *cough* massacring them *cough*, I'll share a theme I listen to whilst playing AoTTG. I don't expect you to know the acronym, but the song's nice, at least. Enjoy your time here!

XD Oh, I know the acronym. The Attack on Titan Tribute Game! I haven't played it but it looks fun. And that is a nice theme, I'll probably listen to it when I'm battling gym leaders in Reborm. And thank you. ^ ^

Welcome Welcome miss Wyvern! Hope you enjoy it!

Please leave you soul here so that I may eat it! :D

Thank you. :D I do hope I enjoy my time here. And oh no! My soul stays here! Or, to whatever deity I pledged it too. XD *Insert dumb elder scrolls joke here because I can't think of one!*

Welcome, Xeno. It's a pleasure to meet you.

My name is Eva. I hope you enjoy your stay.

It is a pleasure to meet you too. :D And Eva is a nice name. It is derived from the name "Eve" which has a few meanings, like "To breathe" or "To live" which both come from words in Hebrew. Just had to say that, I'm a bit of a meanings nerd when it comes to names. XD And I do hope I enjoy my stay. :3

Hey Xeno, welcome to Reborn!

Thank you! :D

Welcome Xeno, Wyvern, or Titan. I could spout some line about how your number of names has confused me and instead decide to call you Person4 but that'd be a massive callback to a user who's not even here anymore and you won't get the joke. So I won't.

XD I mostly listed some different names so people could call me whichever they liked. But Xeno is fine. I probably wouldn't get the joke, yeah. XD But thank you for the welcome. :3

Edited by Titanic-Wyvern