Need team analysis.

Solarance

My team right now (I'm about to fight Serra I'm just training.) is...

Chimpact (Infernape) Lv: 47

Nature: Doclie

Ability: Iron Fist

Rock Smash

Close Combat

Mach Punch

Flame Wheel

Death (Crobat) Lv: 48

Nature: Hasty

Ability: Infiltrator

Acrobatics

Confuse Ray

Poison Fang

Bite

FlyGone (Flygon) Lv:50

Nature: Docile

Ability: Levitate

Earthquake

Rock Slide

Dragon Claw

Dragon Tail

Ribbons (Eevee) Lv: 27

Nature: Quiet

Ability: Adaptability

Baby-doll Eyes

Tackle

Quick Attack

Bite

SirKnight (Gallade) Lv: 39

Nature: Relaxed

Ability: Steadfast

Psycho Cut

Strength

Close Combat

Rock Smash

*Future Team Member* Lanti (Lanturn) ((nickname not final)) Lv:???

???

???

???

???

Thank you in advance.

Edited by ! HC ! PokeLuke

If Infernape don't have Iron Fist switch it

Future moves when you have acces Thunder Punch, Grass Knot, EQ, Flare Blitz (Close Combat & Mach Punch are good so pick whatever u like)

Crobat > Infiltrator

those are must

Brave Bird

U-turn

Cross Poison

My extra choise: Super Fang

Ray, Acrobatics are good

Flygon

Dunno. Maybe Stone Edge when available?

Sylveon (I know u want it)

Trump Card IS A MUST

Moonblast

Psychock

Shadowball

Wish

Calm Mind make ur choise

Gallade (for Mega)

Swords Dance

Close Combat/Drain Punch

Knock Off/Zen Headbut/Psycho Cut

Thunder Punch/Ice Punch

6th Rotom Wash

but this nickname sounds like Lanturn(?)

Edited by Qaaz

If Infernape don't have Iron Fist switch it

Future moves when you have acces Thunder Punch, Grass Knot, EQ, Flare Blitz (Close Combat & Mach Punch are good so pick whatever u like)

Crobat > Infiltrator

those are must

Brave Bird

U-turn

Cross Poison

My extra choise: Super Fang

Ray, Acrobatics are good

Flygon

Dunno. Maybe Stone Edge when available?

Sylveon (I know u want it)

Trump Card IS A MUST

Moonblast

Psychock

Shadowball

Wish

Calm Mind make ur choise

Gallade (for Mega)

Swords Dance

Close Combat/Drain Punch

Knock Off/Zen Headbut/Psycho Cut

Thunder Punch/Ice Punch

6th Rotom Wash

but this nickname sounds like Lanturn(?)

Infernape does have Iron Fist, and Crobat does have Infiltrator. We have axcess to Stone Edge? (Havn't gotten to play EP14 section yet (fuck save file corruptions) And I don't have any items for breeding :(.

Your team is looking pretty solid so far, can you post the natures and abilities of the pokemons? I'd say evolve your eevee to a Sylveon (hopefully its an HA Eevee, if not change it). Unfortunately, the tutor for Hyper Voice is still unavailable, but you can give Sylveon Moonblast/Light Screen/Shadow Ball/Misty Terrain (to shut down field effects). For the last slot I'd recommend something to deal with Psychic types, Sharpedo fits well with your team. Capture one with Speed Boost and give it Crunch/Waterfall/Ice Fang/Poison Fang (?).

Also, you need an HM slave such as Bibarel to save up space for your main pokemons moves (to get rid of Rock Smash).

Edit: Rotom would also be a good option for the last slot with Discharge/Shadow Ball/Thunder Wave/Form move. You can change its type before any major battle (although you won't get to do that until the very end). Probably better to train a rotom as soon as you finish episode 14 since its pretty useless before that (stuck in its Electric/Ghost form).

Edited by Farnsworth

We have axcess to Stone Edge? (Havn't gotten to play EP14 section yet (fuck save file corruptions) And I don't have any items for breeding :(.

Not yet

you can start with the basics and get money to buy them

Speed Boost Sharpedo as Farnsworth said is good too

For the last slot I'd recommend something to deal with Psychic types, Sharpedo fits well with your team. Capture one with Speed Boost and give it Crunch/Waterfall/Ice Fang/Poison Fang (?).

I have the Carvanha from the Aqua gang, it has rough skin but I have a ability capsule, Would that work and me just train up that Carvanha?

I have the Carvanha from the Aqua gang, it has rough skin but I have a ability capsule, Would that work and me just train up that Carvanha?

Yes, but be careful with Sharpedo since its VERY frail (always give it screen support with Sylveon). Also remeber to give Sylveon moldy clay.

Yes, but be careful with Sharpedo since its VERY frail (always give it screen support with Sylveon). Also remeber to give Sylveon moldy clay.

Do I need to head back to Reborn City? I don't have the Light Clay, I'm guessing that is back somewhere in the City.

Do I need to head back to Reborn City? I don't have the Light Clay, I'm guessing that is back somewhere in the City.

You can only find it by mining, so you'll probably have to return to Reborn City to find some mining rocks.

I'm surprise, by this Gym, I had a party of 6 trained and really to go...Nonetheless here's my feedback:

Infernape: Breed Thunder Punch and I'm not a fan of the Mach Punch...Go with:

-Flare Blitz/Fire Punch

-Thunder Punch

-Close Combat

-Grass Knot

Crobat: Etesian said that a Sp. Attacker Crobat is more effective than a physical one so breed it with Nasty Plot and Sludge Bomb. Give it Air Slash and Hidden Power (Ice) for the 4th move...

Flygon: IMO, Flygon doesn't need Stone Edge. Rock Slide works and it will save your ass for later too.... Breed another one and teach it Superpower. Just look at my signature and that's the Flygon moveset you want....

Eevee: Sylveon is the only "good" Eevee evolution according to the Poke community so I assumed you going with that. According to Etesian, give it Trump Card and with the ability Pixilate you can destroy pretty much everything.... Don't waste your time with Wish, you have healing items.

Gallade: I recommend...Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut and Close Combat. With Scope Lens you have I believe 50% doing critical hits with Night Slash, Leaf Blade, and Psycho Cut.

for the 6th Poke....do you need a water Poke? (Gallade and Infernape will have a Grass-Type move, I don't see the point of running a Water Poke) I don't think so...Electric? nop (Infernape have a Electric move anyway)... Need a Psychic slayer?....I recommend my favorite Poke Froslass. It's a Ice and Ghost Type....if you need an ideal on how to run it look at my signature....

Get a HM Slave...

Dawn Stone....you can mine those Dawn Stone xD

For fighting serra: maybe it's worth raising a vulpix with drought (or even evolve it) to counter the hail and melt those chilling pokemon? A nice weather support pokemon can sometimes be very useful.
Azumarill is also an option, if you're not that fixed on getting a sylveon, especially if you can breed it aqua jet.
You can also get aron in the railnet, aggron will really help against the next gym badges.