Pokemon deaths in reborn

Dhanush D Bhatt

So we all know that every character in reborn has a 10% chance of dying there are quite a few character deaths in pokemon reborn...... Kiki, Corey, Tara, Aster and several nameless NPCs. But can you think of any pokemon deaths apart from kiki's medicham. I honestly thought that there were more but thats the only one that comes to mind. Can anyone tell if there are more?

Well, some of the deaths were strictly made for plot purposes, others were in memory of people. I'm assuming most of you don't know about or weren't around for the Reborn League. It was hosted on Pokemon Online and there was a huge roster of gym leaders, each controlled by one person. There were some things that happened between and in the lives of these gym leaders that were accurately recorded in Reborn. Corey and Kiki both died in real life, and their deaths were displayed semi-accurately within the games. Corey did indeed commit suicide, and Kiki did die from an illness (was most likely due to Garchomp for for dramatic effect). Even events aside from deaths were displayed within the game. There was an actual custody fight over Luna in real life between Radomus, Elias, and Serra, if I remember correctly. Also, Amaria suffered from amnesia due to an accident in real life. While it hasn't been displayed in game yet, it can most likely be used, as well as other untold events, to predict progression and plotline within the game. Keep in mind, even characters who weren't gym leaders in game, were also gym leader in the Reborn League, such as Fern, Elias, Lin, etc. However, most characters in Team Meteor were not gym leaders, and therefore came straight from the mind of Ame, such as Tara, Eclipse, Solaris, etc. As for the female deaths, such as Tara and Eclipse, they're probably meant for the fact that they each have someone who adores them and that we might be able to use that...?

Well, some of the deaths were strictly made for plot purposes, others were in memory of people. I'm assuming most of you don't know about or weren't around for the Reborn League. It was hosted on Pokemon Online and there was a huge roster of gym leaders, each controlled by one person. There were some things that happened between and in the lives of these gym leaders that were accurately recorded in Reborn. Corey and Kiki both died in real life, and their deaths were displayed semi-accurately within the games. Corey did indeed commit suicide, and Kiki did die from an illness (was most likely due to Garchomp for for dramatic effect). Even events aside from deaths were displayed within the game. There was an actual custody fight over Luna in real life between Radomus, Elias, and Serra, if I remember correctly. Also, Amaria suffered from amnesia due to an accident in real life. While it hasn't been displayed in game yet, it can most likely be used, as well as other untold events, to predict progression and plotline within the game. Keep in mind, even characters who weren't gym leaders in game, were also gym leader in the Reborn League, such as Fern, Elias, Lin, etc. However, most characters in Team Meteor were not gym leaders, and therefore came straight from the mind of Ame, such as Tara, Eclipse, Solaris, etc. As for the female deaths, such as Tara and Eclipse, they're probably meant for the fact that they each have someone who adores them and that we might be able to use that...?

That's sad really. i only expected such drama (not in the bad sense) to happen in games........

Oh.My.God!