Storyline Suggestion

spark95

Didn't really have anything specific in mind, since Ame already seems to do a brilliant job in coming up with the story itself. I've not played any Pokemon games that involve time travel, and so I thought it would be a cool concept. If it did happen, then I was thinking something along the lines of more background on the region's history since we don't really know the specifcs of why Reborn is in its terrible state. Additionally, a battle with that guy you rescued from Grand Staircase (his name escapes me), and paradoxes... cuz paradoxes are awesome.

Didn't really have anything specific in mind, since Ame already seems to do a brilliant job in coming up with the story itself. I've not played any Pokemon games that involve time travel, and so I thought it would be a cool concept. If it did happen, then I was thinking something along the lines of more background on the region's history since we don't really know the specifcs of why Reborn is in its terrible state. Additionally, a battle with that guy you rescued from Grand Staircase (his name escapes me), and paradoxes... cuz paradoxes are awesome.

Actually we know pretty well why it is in the state is is now.

If you speak to all NPCs and pay attention to the story characters' dialogues, you get a really good picture of how, when and why Reborn City is the wreck it is now and who did that. The story of pokemon reborn is pretty good the way it is and Amethyst already got everything figured out, which is why I don't think she will take suggestions storyline-wise. I'd love to see old reborn too, but we will only know if that will happen or not in the future episodes, as Adrienn is trying to figure out a way to get the city fixed.

It'd be a total cop-out, I think. Time travel into the future would assume that your character would end up becoming involved in why Reborn is the way it is, which is cliche enough already. Time travel into the future could go either way, but Shade's 'death screens' were far more subtle.

The beauty of Reborn's story is that not everything relevant happens because of your character's mere presence. You have a part in stopping each conflict, but they don't start because of you. There's enough well-written characters moving pieces around that the story can continue to expand in any direction it wanted to. But a time travel plot would, in most cases, automatically divert the story direction to revolve entirely around all the characters involved.

Edited by Alilatias

What about a legendary battle between pokemon ? Like in pokemon emerald ? when kyogre and groudon had at it and rayquaza had to stop them put like this you cant just find them as easy or at all until post game.

weve already had such an incident with the whole ditto being arceus thing but that was just stuffy

we can even bring the legendary birds in like these below and then even ho-oh and lugia too. And even if its only post game it would be coll to have like alternate universes as a result of a time warp then you can only catch certain pokemon in the certain universe ? the one would be back in clean reborn and the other in the present.

And I know its ALOT of work but she can do background stories and quest and virtually anything and everything.

Edited by Dr. Zexal

What about a legendary battle between pokemon ? Like in pokemon emerald ? when kyogre and groudon had at it and rayquaza had to stop them put like this you cant just find them as easy or at all until post game.

weve already had such an incident with the whole ditto being arceus thing but that was just stuffy

we can even bring the legendary birds in like these below and then even ho-oh and lugia too. And even if its only post game it would be coll to have like alternate universes as a result of a time warp then you can only catch certain pokemon in the certain universe ? the one would be back in clean reborn and the other in the present.

And I know its ALOT of work but she can do background stories and quest and virtually anything and everything.

But that would mean that a few of the legendaries would be on our side... Such blasphemy, everyone knows that Team Meteor will attack us with every single legendery (except maybe Phione).

Fifth-dimensional travel would be disappointing to see in a game like this.

Fourth-dimensional travel, however, would be goddamn AWESOME. I'd love to see and explore the Reborn region before Team Meteor corrupted it.

Who knows Jericho. There's a TM on Azurine Island that can only be gotten with rock climb and by surfing on the poisonous water. Unless there is some other way to get to the rock climb wall, that'a a hint that the water will be cleaned Eventually. Not now, but Soon

Who knows Jericho. There's a TM on Azurine Island that can only be gotten with rock climb and by surfing on the poisonous water. Unless there is some other way to get to the rock climb wall, that'a a hint that the water will be cleaned Eventually. Not now, but Soon

It can be EQ and EQ can be obtainable post game so the "clean" Reborn will be post game

If you speak to all NPCs and pay attention to the story characters' dialogues, you get a really good picture of how, when and why Reborn City is the wreck it is now and who did that. The story of pokemon reborn is pretty good the way it is and Amethyst already got everything figured out, which is why I don't think she will take suggestions storyline-wise. I'd love to see old reborn too, but we will only know if that will happen or not in the future episodes, as Adrienn is trying to figure out a way to get the city fixed.

Well, you hear a lot of stuff has happened, but most of those things weren't 10 years ago, which is the allegedly date of the 'armageddon' (sorry Ame, but that's kind of a lame name, tbh. Pls find a better one). The lake, for example, can't be in this shape for more than a couple of months, since one of the ex-sailors hasn't worked for weeks because of the toxic water. Actually, there are quite a lot of disasters that happened not too long ago in-game, but the 'armageddon' doesn't get referenced anywhere except for the beginning of the game.

So, I really want to know what the hell that 'armageddon' was...

Also, am I the only one who thinks the secret Meteor base in the city is under the Grand Hall? It's a little scetchy that a part of it is blocked by NPC's, and the only fresh water outside in the city is right in front of it. Also, the water treatment facility is located at pretty much the same place...

Edited by laggless01

Well, you hear a lot of stuff has happened, but most of those things weren't 10 years ago, which is the allegedly date of the 'armageddon' (sorry Ame, but that's kind of a lame name, tbh. Pls find a better one). The lake, for example, can't be in this shape for more than a couple of months, since one of the ex-sailors hasn't worked for weeks because of the toxic water. Actually, there are quite a lot of disasters that happened not too long ago in-game, but the 'armageddon' doesn't get referenced anywhere except for the beginning of the game.

So, I really want to know what the hell that 'armageddon' was...

Also, am I the only one who thinks the secret Meteor base in the city is under the Grand Hall? It's a little scetchy that a part of it is blocked by NPC's, and the only fresh water outside in the city is right in front of it. Also, the water treatment facility is located at pretty much the same place...

Actually it gets referenced a few time. We know that team meteor infiltrated the Yurey headquarters, something about earthquakes (cant remember exactly what happend), and they destroyed/disabled the power plant. So most people and pokemon left the city. And recently Ame started to repopulate it, and that is why meteor is back. Also the room beneath the grand hall is not the meteor base lol. Don't you remember Ame questioning the meteor grunt right at the beginning of the game (the one who set the bomb at the station)?

Actually it gets referenced a few time. We know that team meteor infiltrated the Yurey headquarters, something about earthquakes (cant remember exactly what happend), and they destroyed/disabled the power plant. So most people and pokemon left the city. And recently Ame started to repopulate it, and that is why meteor is back. Also the room beneath the grand hall is not the meteor base lol. Don't you remember Ame questioning the meteor grunt right at the beginning of the game (the one who set the bomb at the station)?

Actually his theory about Team Meteor having some sort of secret base under the grand hall might be true. Not exactly one floor under it, as the interrogation room is located there, but deeper underground. This theory is also supported by the fact that, since the beginning of the game, two characters block the southeastern corridor of the grand hall (and they barely interact with the player), and as the storyline progresses, two more are added.

kXyNtYN.png

I'm pretty sure that the secret Meteor base is located in the sewers of Reborn City. So we will probably see it in the next episode, when we go save Titania and Amaria. So maybe it can be under the grand hall in the sewers. On another note, one piece of backstory I'm interested in finding out is what happened between Titania and Florinia (we still don't have an answer!).

Edit: We even get a clue that the base is right "under our noses". I'm almost certain about it being in the sewers. Maybe we get to clean the sewers after beating Team Meteor there.

Edited by Farnsworth

Where is this TM?

You guys keep talking like there's one Meteor Base, when in actually, they probably have secret bases and HQs all over the region. I seriously doubt that a group as dedicated and intelligent as the Meteors would put all their eghs into one basket. We might uncover a base or two, but I doubt we'll ever truly disband the Meteors unless we end up killing off every named Meteor Member we've encountered.