Monocolor- Tournament V

Amethyst

• Administrators
And here starts PPR's 5th Official Tournament, as chosen by T4's winner, Stars!

The Theme:
Monocolor! You may only use Pokemon of a single color (as classified by the Pokedex. Shinies do NOT count)
[url="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color"]List of Pokemon by Color[/url]
More than one person can use the same color.

Restricted Pokemon:
1. You may not use Pokemon outside of your chosen Color group
2. You may not use Pokemon from the Blue Color group
3. You may not use both Zapdos AND Jirachi. You may use one or the other.
4. You may not use Legendaries in the Uber tier.

The Tournament will take places on Sunday, July 25th at 8:00 PM EST on the Reborn Server. It will be held in a Round-Robin Format.
The standard time has been changed due to some people complaining about it being too early.

Clauses:
1. Species Clause
2. Item Clause
3. Evasion Clause
4. Sleep Clause
5. OHKO Clause

Battles will be 6v6 Singles.

All teams must be registered by Friday the 23rd.

Prizes:
All placing competitors will win a retry-credit for the League
Second place will additionally be granted the ability to bend Rule #9
First Place will be allowed to have a custom avatar of their choosing built into PO at the next update.

Go for it!

[img]http://www.pokemonreborn.com/images/t/sb/5.png[/img]

[b]N8[/b]
Ninjask
Electivire
Sandslash
Cresselia
Lunatone
Shuckle

[b]Miss Kitty[/b]
Skitty
Milotic
Slowking
Blissey
Clefable
Porygon

[b]Bullet[/b]
Ninjask
Cresellia
Moltres
Electivire
Jolteon
Jirachi

[b]Ice[/b]
Bronzong
Flygon
Breloom
Tyranitar
Cradily
Cacturne

[b]Lara[/b]
Aggron
Purugly
Relicanth
Magnezone
Glalie
Steelix

[b]Batman[/b]
Aerodactyl
Muk
Espeon
Forretress
Gengar
Nidoking

[b]Knight[/b]
Tyranitar
Yanmega
Breloom
Roserade
Meganium
Celebi

[b]Stars[/b]
Drapion
Forretress
Gliscor
Spiritomb
Starmie
Weezing

[b]Will[/b]
Claydol
Honchkrow
Houndoom
Snorlax
Dusknoir
Seviper

[b]AmethystStorm[/b]
Gardevoir
Absol
Gallade
Regigigas
Smeargle
Zangoose

Are we sure the Bulbapedia page is completely accurate? Because it classifies Bronzor and Bronzong as Green, even though only their shiny versions are green. There are probably more errors as well...

[quote]*Despite being blue, Bronzong is listed in the green category. This also applies to Bronzor.
[indent]* A possible explanation is, in the Japanese viewpoint, some shades of blue are referred to as green, and vice-versa.
* Oddly enough, its shiny color is green (the color of oxidized bronze).[/indent][/quote]
It's always worth to check the facts before calling them out.

Edit: I asked if duplicate teams were allowed, but that had been added to the rules and then Miss Kitty responded before I removed my question

Hmm, the date for this is a bit sudden, so I didn't have time to request the evening off. The latest I might be working is about 9:30 EST, so that wouldn't be [i]too[/i] bad, I hope. Just putting that out there.
And I'm going to be out of town without a computer the following weekend, so please don't schedule another tourney for the fourth Sunday in a row. =p

[quote name='Bullet' post='1420' date='Jul 20 2010, 01:34 PM']Are we sure the Bulbapedia page is completely accurate? Because it classifies Bronzor and Bronzong as Green, even though only their shiny versions are green. There are probably more errors as well...[/quote]
Mareep is listed as white, despite being mostly yellow and blue. I haven't quite figured that one out yet.
I also think it's odd that Porygon is listed under pink, but both of its evos are red.

I kind of want to be in this, but I'm away until Sunday and, while we're coming home that day, I don't know what time I'll actually get home and be able to get on the internet. Can I wait to make a team until then, and if I get the chance add me in? ): I'm leaving in the morning, so I also don't really have time to make a team right now...

• Administrators
Last day to register! Teams must be in TONIGHT.
Lara will be excepted as she made arrangements ahead of time.
Everyone else get your everything together.

I created three separate teams for three separate colors. One is my favorite color, another has a unique Pokemon set I've always wanted to try, and the third is...random. Now it's a question of which one would be the most fun/highest chance of winning. *sigh*

[quote name='Miss Kitty' post='1626' date='Jul 23 2010, 08:26 PM']Lucky you, Stars. I'll be very late. I don't get off work til 10.30... : ([/quote]
I don't know how lucky I am. I'll be going in to work at 5:30 AM instead. =p