Ideas for the next Mystery Dungeon game?

BlueWave

In the past days, I have been thinking of ideas for the next MD game, of course, I want many playable pokemon and have more variety to its hub world. Also, a really good, touching story. But I really want to hear your ideas, opinions and all those stuff for the next MD game. (Also bring back the personality test)

I've been thinking of a sort of sequel to the original Red and Blue Rescue teams. The protagonists of that game would become the antagonists, recruiting Shadow Lugia and casting the world of the Red and Blue games into shadow. Alakazam flees by teleporting to another region and warns the Pokemon there from an invasion from the "shadow" world. In that world, the game takes place, and you're a rescue team that saves the Pokemon in that region from Shadow attacks (caused by unstable energies from Alakazam teleporting, as Shadow Lugia tried to stop him), then team up with the protagonists of the second games (Time/Darkness) in that region to secure a portal to the "Shadow" world to stop Shadow Lugia.

The personality test would include all 24 possible natures for 30 starter characters:

the 18 gen 1-6 starters, available for both genders.

For each gender, six gender-exclusive starters, bringing the total to 30.

Okay so here's kinda what I'm thinking: Personality test is always fun. Don't get the starter you want? Either soft reset or tough it out. I never used a Totadile before I played PMD and I really enjoyed it. Anyway, the starter options are all the potential non-legendary Pokemon with evolutionary lines that have a a mega (scratch that. Remove Abra because that's just a pain. Especially since you generally can't evolve until the postgame). Anyway, so you could have your traditional starters plus a few extra ones like Electrike or Meditite or Ralts. Fun stuff. Also, you get to choose your partner as usual. Only one mega evolution is allowed on any given floor of a dungeon to keep it from being too OP. You get your own Mega stone through the rescue of a big important person or something. It doesn't make a huge difference, but it would probably happen in the postgame like Rescuing Scizor. Main story has something to do with Yveltal killing the player whiel the player tried to be nice to people and so Xernas recognizes the good nature of the player and gives them a 1up and a new chance. Big old arc about Finding Diance or something similar. Fun fun andlal that. Then Xerneas shows up and the player is all like "well golly gee this feels familiar" for obvious reasons. Xerneas passes through, gets kidnapped by Hoopa being a jerk and because Hoopa wants someone who is technically a human (*cough cough player*) to unbind it from the Prison Bottle because Pokemon can't unbind it, that'd be silly. Anyway, so player rescues Big X and X is all like "wow you're stronger than the average mon I shall call on you again." and leaves. Yveltal gets reintroduced as the main antagonist and ends up doing away with Xerneas in some way so the player needs to go find Zygarde to restore balance to the world and so them theu find Zygarde, get him to help the player and partner, face down Yveltal and then that's the main plot! Cue evolution+megas+all Gen 5 and previous legends+ Volcanion side quest like Ho-oh's in the original PMD games.

That's my basic wishes and ideas for the game.

ALSO THIS IS POST NUMBER 300 HECK YEAH.