Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

mega evolve

Deatheye28

Question

You still need the bracelet or whatever (I haven't actually played with megas). When these will appear in Reborn, I don't know. They are not in-game yet though, so that mega stone is currently useless.

Edited by Damiano

The Mega Stones not actually use them

Actually she did in fact say that we might be able to use them soon. Some of the inferior ones that is.

I hadn't come to a decision on this for quite a while, but as evidenced by the Banettite appearing, I determined that it's probably fine to allow players to get their hands on a few of the worse Megas earlier on.

...If you guys are nice.

She didn't say 'Mega Stones', but 'Megas'. Still up in the air though.

Can someone please tell me which megas are the "inferior" ones? Trust me, I'll make use of any of them. A pokemon doesn't need a massive attack stat to be viable.

Too bad I will use only Mega Metagross in Reborn

Inb4 Metagross is last one now

Audino for one is pretty bad. I don't think we'd get Mega Glalie because of OP refridgerate. Maybe we could get mega aerodactyl if we're lucky? probably not. Mega Camerupt and Mega Steelix are possibilities. I'll Edit if I think of more.

P.S. Name change OP :D

Can someone please tell me which megas are the "inferior" ones? Trust me, I'll make use of any of them. A pokemon doesn't need a massive attack stat to be viable.

Inb4 Metagross is last one now

That's why too bad

Audino for one is pretty bad. I don't think we'd get Mega Glalie because of OP refridgerate. Maybe we could get mega aerodactyl if we're lucky? probably not. Mega Camerupt and Mega Steelix are possibilities. I'll Edit if I think of more.

P.S. Name change OP :D

No double edge, return, explosion or Eq means mega glalie does infact qualify for a bad mega. You can argue about frustration but the hassle..

Mega abomasnow might qualify too!

No double edge, return, explosion or Eq means mega glalie does infact qualify for a bad mega. You can argue about frustration but the hassle..

Mega abomasnow might qualify too!

It can still Sub + Protect stall with Moody in its base form, then mega evolve and sweep with some combination of Headbutt, Blizzard, Crunch, and Shadow Ball.

Explosion is bad in-game but Headbutt is quite good.

The worst are Bannete, Abomasnow, Manectric, Camerupt, Beedrill, Pidgeot, Glalie, Aerodactyl, Absol :unsure: , Audino...

Most of them can wreck most of us

OOPS sorry for double post

Edited by Qaaz

The last time fight with Cain his Absol almost owned me with Sword Dance + Sucker Punch :D so if Mega-Absol appears... it´s time to training a pokémon fighting type. (Although it is normal... i have a random team xD)

The last time fight with Cain his Absol almost owned me with Sword Dance + Sucker Punch :D so if Mega-Absol appears... it´s time to training a pokémon fighting type. (Although it is normal... i have a random team xD)

Fairy types are pretty helpful against Darks too btw.

The worst are Bannete, Abomasnow, Manectric, Camerupt, Beedrill, Pidgeot, Glalie, Aerodactyl, Absol :unsure: , Audino...

NO

Especially with the wide array of coverage moves available to it. Even in game. That Speed and Special Attack, Discharge, Flamethrower then two more attacks of your choice for coverage? It's a great pokemon.

Beedrill is a flipping monster! Sure it has rather poor defensive stats, but offensively, it can sweep entire teams with any stat boosts needed. It can out speed a choice scarfed Chandelure and OHKO it. With the outstanding movepool of U-Turn, Poison Jab, Knock Off and Drill Run. Remember it has adaptability. I don't see it drilling its way to OU, but it is unstoppable in UU. Mega Aggron

Buuuuut... I understand that these are your opinions, and I'll try to respect them.

You'll have to drop Drill Run for Protect, even if it's for the first turn, in order to unleash the beast.

Manectric is good in Reborn even in its normal form. Imagine what it'll do once it megas

In my opinion, the following are the less useful ones
Abomasnow (due to bad typing)
Banette (at best, you can d-bond)

Houndoom (frail enough, not good movepool)

Ampharos (generally outclassed in competitive play, but it learns nice moves via level up, so we are probably not going to have it)

Pidgeot (just not enough)

Audino (when not in doubles, it's like you have a pokemon with a useless ability)

Houndoom is good for weather teams, but I don't know if u can use something like than in Reborn

Ampharos is something like Mega Sceptile with +-

Pidgeot is okey if u don't face super effective rivals

I want Mega-Gardevoir and Mega-Gallade, but I guess those will come a bit later than others.

I think we should get Mega Bird-Jesus, Mega Heracross or Mega-Banette, they all have a few issues and aren´t that great because of it. If we get Magikarp in a future far away, we should also get Mega-Gyarados soon after that, because it really isn´t that good (Am I the only one who thinks Water/Dragon would be better? It´d have only two weaknesses.)