Another Chip In The Pile

NezzieSeraphim

Aye... Where do I begin? Erm... I suppose I should say hi... I suppose that I spent most of my time reading up on the rules. It's been about nearly 9 years since I've last been to a forum site. The name is Nezzie Seraphim and I've been searching for a good site for Pokemon and to meet people who have the same interests. I have been on the Pokemon wagon for quite some time... oh say, 19 years. I started playing the game when I was 6... and haven't stopped playing since... now I'm 25 years old and am getting close to 26... 22 days to go and counting. I kind of feel old as is... but meh. I've been lurking in the shadows... for quite some time and I've found some interesting things. I know... I might seem a little weird and somewhat distant... but I don't bite... much. I like dragons too... and I'm not a difficult person to talk to... I'm just... a kind person... *poke, poke*

Hey there Nezzie! Nice to see a fellow #genwunner. Kid's these days.... am I right? :D You're not quite as old as Maelstrom, so you aren't the oldest around here. We'll break you out of that shell one way or another. I promise. :)

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

I'm positive you'll be able to find something and some people where you can be yourself and relate to here!

Hiyo Jelly and Arkhidon! I will try to... which is weird... I'm just slightly nervous.

We're a tight-knit bunch here, so it's good to get in on the conversations. To start, is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?

We're a tight-knit bunch here, so it's good to get in on the conversations. To start, is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?

Erm... I suppose there are a few things. I am a writer and am working on a story called Crest... but I mostly work in the shadows so not a lot of people know about it... and I used to go to Nakacon (Started in Wichita Kansas as Anime Festival Witchita or AFW and moved into the city as Nakacon) and am a 6 year vet for the conventions... you'll find me on youtube at the '08 convention cosplay battle... yes... I dressed up as Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts II... and... I'm not sure if you'll find the video... but I also did a skit where I actually voiced him... almost perfectly. I own a few weapons... mostly swords... and am a good friend of the previous owner of the swords. I like to read books... mostly that have anything to do with magick, dragons, pokemon...etc...

Hey there Nezzie! Nice to see a fellow #genwunner. Kid's these days.... am I right? :D You're not quite as old as Maelstrom, so you aren't the oldest around here. We'll break you out of that shell one way or another. I promise. :)

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

I'm positive you'll be able to find something and some people where you can be yourself and relate to here!

Yes... couldn't help it... and there aren't many... or at least those who reveal themselves. Yes... kids... haha. Maybe when I get a feel of the game and the showdown server... I'd like to test my skills... though I am a little rusty... though... I don't tell many people this... but one of the former Pokemon Masters (irl) I have actually challenged (Not first gen... but second gen battle) I had gone to an academy at one point and met him...I was a semi finalist and lost to him... He told me that I was one of the best that he's ever seen... and one of the first people who used his favorite Pokemon rather than using team just to win. I still have my Silver cartridge and Game Boy that Still works... but the memory chip failed in the game... but suffice to say... it still works.

Erm... I suppose there are a few things. I am a writer and am working on a story called Crest... but I mostly work in the shadows so not a lot of people know about it... and I used to go to Nakacon (Started in Wichita Kansas as Anime Festival Witchita or AFW and moved into the city as Nakacon) and am a 6 year vet for the conventions... you'll find me on youtube at the '08 convention cosplay battle... yes... I dressed up as Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts II... and... I'm not sure if you'll find the video... but I also did a skit where I actually voiced him... almost perfectly. I own a few weapons... mostly swords... and am a good friend of the previous owner of the swords. I like to read books... mostly that have anything to do with magick, dragons, pokemon...etc...

Yes... couldn't help it... and there aren't many... or at least those who reveal themselves. Yes... kids... haha. Maybe when I get a feel of the game and the showdown server... I'd like to test my skills... though I am a little rusty... though... I don't tell many people this... but one of the former Pokemon Masters (irl) I have actually challenged (Not first gen... but second gen battle) I had gone to an academy at one point and met him...I was a semi finalist and lost to him... He told me that I was one of the best that he's ever seen... and one of the first people who used his favorite Pokemon rather than using team just to win. I still have my Silver cartridge and Game Boy that Still works... but the memory chip failed in the game... but suffice to say... it still works.

Sounds like you've got a lot going for you. Firstly, you'll want to check out the Creative Writing forum. In there, feel free to post any stories, comedies, or other texts you'd like to share simply to tell a good story, receive feedback, or possibly even roleplay. Additionally, you could check out our Showdown server, where you can battle various members. There are many battlers, but several that are quite adept at the art, so you'd be a good challenge for them. In short, there's a lot of opportunities for you here, so poke around a bit.

Hey Nez.. Welcome to the asylum Reborn!! Don't worry about age here.. Me n jericho are 22 and feel old too.. You still seem quite involved in the Pokemon world and anime.. You will fit in well.. Age is really just a number here (even saying this makes me feel ancient).. I've found people who are teens and would say they are more mature than me.. :P.. No need to be shy/nervous.. Everybody here is really nice.. Also check out the creative writing forum.. You may even like the RP forum.. It has some fun stuff..

Also take your rational mind and sanity, put it in a small square tin... Put that in a cardboard box.. Put that in a crate.. Put that in the trunk.. Put that in a steel container.. Put the container in a submarine.. Go drown the submarine in a nearby water body..

Why you ask?? Well.. Now that you are here.. You don't have any use of it.. :D

Anyways..

Cya around!!

*Throws sanity which was in a Titanium container out the window* 8B

I tink I'm good. Will check out the creativeness though...

Yay!!! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!