Ametrine City's Music

Zzylard

So going through episode 14, I for once get off the bike and really listen to the music.

Oh my god.

It's Roxas' theme from Kingdom Hearts 2 and 358/2 Days.

It's my freakin avatar photo.

Ame why you give me chills.

References like this make me love the game.

Thank Glitch for that one. I just like it for Snowbelle; I actually have yet to play a KH game with Roxas in it tbh.

Yeah I did some research and found that Glitch is pretty influenced by KH in general.

And if you have a DS/3DS (which you should) and love dark storylines, play Kingdom hearts 358/2 days. You'll probably lose a few buckets of tears by the end but it will be worth it.

Thank Glitch for that one. I just like it for Snowbelle; I actually have yet to play a KH game with Roxas in it tbh.

If you have a ps3 you can watch the cutscene of 358/2 days for kh1.5. the game (not the cutscene) gets kinda repetive gameplay wise.

Edited by ! HC ! PokeLuke

Yeah... it really gave me chills when I first heard it. That Roxas battle is just too epic.

I personally don't like 358/2 days that much. For me, the "good" game with roxas is KHII, although you only see him at the beginning (and at the end if you're playing KHIIFM... where "The Other Promise" track plays).

I've listened to all of the tracks in reborn's "Audio" folder and there are others with some KH music in it, but oddly enough I don't recall them being in the game... maybe they were put recently instead of other tracks in the early game, idk...

Yeah... it really gave me chills when I first heard it. That Roxas battle is just too epic.

I personally don't like 358/2 days that much. For me, the "good" game with roxas is KHII, although you only see him at the beginning (and at the end if you're playing KHIIFM... where "The Other Promise" track plays).

I've listened to all of the tracks in reborn's "Audio" folder and there are others with some KH music in it, but oddly enough I don't recall them being in the game... maybe they were put recently instead of other tracks in the early game, idk...

So far every song in the Audio folder is in the game (at least I heard every one), you wont hear the Nightclub ones thought, since they seem to be in a ingame event place for Ace members or something. And the KH part is, because as stated earlier the most songs are remixes from GlitchxCity a youtube channel you might want to check out, she uses KH in many of her remixes.

So far every song in the Audio folder is in the game (at least I heard every one), you wont hear the Nightclub ones thought, since they seem to be in a ingame event place for Ace members or something. And the KH part is, because as stated earlier the most songs are remixes from GlitchxCity a youtube channel you might want to check out, she uses KH in many of her remixes.

Yup, but some of them were added in the early game just a few episodes ago (replacing other songs). I've only played through the story once, so I could have missed one of these. Of course, I could also have heard them and being unable to remember it.

• Administrators

Not every piece. I made the city music/the evolution/center music, and the wasteland song is by an artist known as '23'.

The Nightclub songs probably will not be able to stay in the game. With it getting more popular, I actually do have to be concerned about copyright violation.