Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Chief Police officer

laggless01

Question

3 answers to this question

I think I remember reading somewhere that Ame dislikes making gym leaders and such characters just sit in their gym all day, waiting for challengers for all eternity. Probably why others like Julia are also gone after a while.

EDIT: Turns out there's a topic for this kinda stuff already. Just now for the chief.

Edited by Etesian

He might be leading a mission for Agate or gathering troops for the "new meteor base" in Reborn city. Who knows? He's the chief, he gave himself some days off. He is probably going to do something later, otherwise why move him? Why not move the old lady whose stolen pokemon we re-stole?

He might have something to do with the magicarp side mission (spoilers ahead)

First you buy it from a guy in the reborn hq, but some guy steals it, you go after and pay a additional 500 to learn it was stolen by someone else, after a while you will find someone that mentions that he saw the person who stole it and sold it to a gang member, the gang member will be the same as the one you join but it was stolen by another gang member who sold it to a illegal pokemon seller, who you can give some blue shards and someone else steals it. the seller tells you something along the lines " with the police in such disarray you will never find this guy and sucks to be you"

I assume you have to find and do another side quest for him to help search for this guy but I haven't found where he is, if anyone is farther than this on the side quest can you pm me what I do next....