Ow my sides

Schiffy

• Administrators

And now it's time to cry when you realize we may never get ZE 3..

I WILL NOT GIVE IN.

The creator last said that the possibility was back on the table, and we know that that company is unveiling a new game soon. It's not confirmed to be ZE3 or otherwise, but.

We have to have hope. </3

I just hope Reborns "complete" story is not as 'effed up' like those Zero Escape games...

Those stories had several paradoxes that made my brain melt and question every possible ending again (I know only the "true-ending" are canon... but.. yeah...)

Just imagine the following:

- The protagonist is actually Arceus in human form, from a future where Reborn got destroyed. - The actual boy/girl died in the train-accident and Arceus used the Space/Time-bending powers of Palkia and Dialga to project it's will and mind into the dead body!

- Lin is actually Amethyst from the future! Out to destroy Reborn, so that Arceus CAN transfer itself into the players-body... to... well stop reborn from being destroyed in the first place.

- Anna and Noel are the protagonists children and therefore childs of Arceus - who traveled further back in time, so they can live during that time to help him out! -> that's why they have their supernatural powers (seeing the Auras, hearing voices etc.) -> also this is why we always get interupted when we want to learn something about Anna... she may actually know all that stuff because she can hear the voices from the future an past and she don't want our mind to collapse... you know preventing a paradox...

- Bennet is the young Elias! With Reborn destroyed in the future, he traveled back in time to make sure his younger self gets stronger to be able to awake Arceus to destroy Reborn sooner... also he kidnapped Luna because he wants to safe her from the destruction so she can be *thankful* to his younger-self for saving her...

- The fire accident at Charlottes place was no 'accident' ... it is all part of Arceus plan so the right persons are in possession of the 4 Gem-stones at the right time...

- Fern koined Team Meteor because he realised he could never beat the protagonist and the only solution to 'correct' that fact is the destruction of Reborn... because he is an egoistic-*bleeep*

- The 4 Gem-stones are keys to open up the Citre arc d'astrea... Which is not the home of Arceus... but infact the home of Giratina - the distortion world! and when the door is opened and the seal is broken it is Giratina who will emerge from there and destroy Reborn... which Arceus wants to prevent in the body of the protagonist!

In before I just cracked the Reborn-story :P