Quick Claw ~

Kontana

Most likely. As far as I can tell, Ame only really removed or made items harder to find if they were really beneficial, like Heart Scales or King's Rocks. Something like a Quick Claw is...definitely not endangered.

But if you don't get anything from wild encounters, I think there are some in the O.Dept Store.

Most likely. As far as I can tell, Ame only really removed or made items harder to find if they were really beneficial, like Heart Scales or King's Rocks. Something like a Quick Claw is...definitely not endangered.

But if you don't get anything from wild encounters, I think there are some in the O.Dept Store.

I managed to get one from meowth after i posted this lol i wasn't able to find them at the dept store so i'm guessing its more up top.

is there a list of which pokemon has what item in reborn?

Running around for half an hour with a butterfree with compound eyes in front, 20 encounters with a meowth but no quick claw

is this bad luck or has the quick claw been removed in ep 14.1

Edited by gryson

is there a list of which pokemon has what item in reborn?

Running around for half an hour with a butterfree with compound eyes in front, 20 encounters with a meowth but no quick claw

is this bad luck or has the quick claw been removed in ep 14.1

I killed 5 hours sandshrews without finding one, go for the stickers that is easier.^^

the guide for them is here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9720

Edited by Helios2

just started the game with turtwig and he is slow, so i was hoping to find a quick claw in the begining

Quick Claws only have a poor 20% chance of activating. And it only works for one turn. It's not supposed to be bulky, and Curse is actually a great move for it since it doesn't need Speed.