4th Gen Shiny Topic

Amethyst

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure. I copied the colour-sheme from the shiny Metagross, which I guess has it right.

Nope, I made a mistake with the metagross and had to re-up a fixed version in this topic. I copied that color-scheme from the grand gate, which is colored wrong. Green and purple are wrong there. Purple is actually below red ;)

Sorry, but I don't really like this. While it's true that the body has to be balck/grey, the brown on it's plate looks like a bleached out version of the original. I think, the plates should be coloured in a strong colour, otherwise it would look boring.

I also had another idea for Regigigas with the Reborn-Theme in it. The eyes now are matching with the shiny sprites of the other golems and the grass is now black, although I can change it (I just don't know to which colour):

2badtelc.png

NeoVexus: Shouldn't the green & purple be switched around?

I don't know how to forum. :c

I don't know how to forum. :c

I think you´re supposed to put what you´re writing below the quote´s box ^^

:c

You better turn that shitty C-thing around, like this C:

Get your fixed smile or I´mma fix it on ya.

I´m going crazy right now, so nvm me...

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

I did that originally but, all I saw was a blank white line & I thought I had messed up so I just put it in the box.

Okie dokie. c:

On a side note, can anyone do Luxray, I'd really like to see how it would look.

I could do Luxray, either tomorrow or the day after, depending on my lazyness ~ ;3

• Developers
396_zps8ce55afe.png396b_zps0f20902b.png
397_zps1c737cb0.png397b_zps369146d4.png
398_zps8a023cc7.png398b_zps7da9aae0.png
453_zpsedd6353b.png453b_zps54da0f25.png
454s_zps72859efb.png454sb_zpsdb40537a.png
415_zpse558cedf.png415f_zps3f5132e3.png415b_zps58f000a5.png
416_zps74f8309b.png416b_zpsbb6adb4d.png
422_1_zps118a2fba.png423_1_zps4e60f33e.png
422_zps54c01197.png423_1_1_zps9c9f5bcd.png
hope this slimey look is what your looking for working on the backs now

ame please tell me would you prefer there was a color graidient switch in gastrodon to make it diffrent from its other form

I just now reread the description you had given for gastron and would be willng to make it less monochromatic if you with

yay or nay?

Edited by smeargletail

I LOVE the Gastrodon sprites, they're so blobby and cute ^_^

Makes me want a Gastrodon in-game...

Do you have the Backsprites or are you still working on those?

Also, Mismagius!

Color: Reborn Misdreavus

oVE5NdE.pngZKddJJJ.png

For reference/comparison: Misdreavus (not made by me)

u8TJKVR.pngk3rxy18.png

Any feedback for this one and the Honchkrow sprite I made earlier?

Edited by Nova

Gliscor sprites:

h9lk8pvc.png7vjw5wmv.png

Gligar for relation:

u3m2396k.pngicmx8u3e.png

While Gligars back is black, I made Gliscors back purple as well, as some sort of enhancement.

E: I also fixed the Regigigas. Still no clue what to do with the drunken sailor moss though ..

mii263di.png

2.E: Here is Mamoswine, male and female:

Male: lnu675g5.png7aava6b5.png

Female: lz2xpkbc.pngc98e4ffo.png

For comparison: dmtbqqid.png

3.E: I did the Backsprite of my Gold-Silver Bastiodon, Shieldon will follow ~

s2beidqc.pnglnfi2nv4.png

4.E: Here is Shieldon:

iwp8h6ac.pngpwgruwlj.png

Edited by Calvius

h9lk8pvc.png7vjw5wmv.png

mii263di.png

lnu675g5.png7aava6b5.png

lz2xpkbc.pngc98e4ffo.png

s2beidqc.pnglnfi2nv4.png

iwp8h6ac.pngpwgruwlj.png

Gliscor is good.

Regigas should have either red moss or something between blue and green, leaning more towards green.

Mamoswine is too bright. Maybe the original is also brighter than the original, but I think Mamoswine looks better when it´s darker. Having one as bright as this... is a bit weird ^^

Maybe you could make the golden part of Bastiodon a bit more golden?

oVE5NdE.pngZKddJJJ.png

Any feedback for this one and the Honchkrow sprite I made earlier?

I love this Mismagius. But could you make it a teeny tiny little bit brighter? It´s a bit too dark.

Honchkrow looks pimp and matches Murkrow, so I can´t say much ^^

396_zps8ce55afe.png396b_zps0f20902b.png
397_zps1c737cb0.png397b_zps369146d4.png
398_zps8a023cc7.png398b_zps7da9aae0.png
453_zpsedd6353b.png453b_zps54da0f25.png
454s_zps72859efb.png454sb_zpsdb40537a.png
415_zpse558cedf.png415f_zps3f5132e3.png415b_zps58f000a5.png
416_zps74f8309b.png416b_zpsbb6adb4d.png
422_1_zps118a2fba.png423_1_zps4e60f33e.png
422_zps54c01197.png423_1_1_zps9c9f5bcd.png

I love those Gastrodon.... so much. I love them. I want them. Now...

Slimey ´n cute, they´re awesome. But those dark lines there. Could you do something with those to fit into Gastrodon slimyness or are they intended and do you want to keep them?

The other shinies look fine by my taste, I think they´re cool. Starly lacks some color though.

Damn, you guys so active. I´m slacking off too much I think :D

*BAM* There we go. My good deed for today:

Look at dem horns! I love dem horns! They make me feel quite... horn-y.

Tentacle-Monster Tangrowth in Pulse-Colors:

*BAM* There we go. My good deed for today:

attachicon.gif464.pngattachicon.gif464b.png

attachicon.gif464f.pngattachicon.gif464fb.png

Look at dem horns! I love dem horns! They make me feel quite... horn-y.

Punderful.

I like that Rhyperior. That color red looks good and is far enough from the original color, but I suggest you make the black a little bit darker to make it fit shiny Rhyhorn/don more.

Punderful.

I like that Rhyperior. That color red looks good and is far enough from the original color, but I suggest you make the black a little bit darker to make it fit shiny Rhyhorn/don more.

I made the male darker, the female is dark enough I think. The shiny female rhydon is brighter.

So black. So manly.

Edit: I made it a tit bit blacker, but you won´t see a difference:

And here we have the Mamoswine:

Male u9imprfr.pngkc56j7rn.png

Female jpvtnkci.png6buey4i5.png

Darker but still in the colour sheme.

E: Black-White Lumineon. Finneon will follow:

Male:ebh33swl.pngpjbzxwj8.png

Female: d72auie3.pngfk9229gi.png

Can´t say I like Mamoswine yet. It looks a bit weird. If I say "darker", it´d be a bit less like Piloswine I think (Weeell, not really that different). Maybe that bright-blue fur could be colored differently as well? I got no idea, so don´t ask me yet ^^

Lumineon on the other hand is pretty, even though I thought someone would do a clownfish as a joke:

Ocellaris-Clownfish.jpg

I mean it has the stripes to be one. Just sayin´. Then I´d be hunting a Lumineon at that peridot waterhouse (Finding Nemo, the reborn version .___. "Don´t worry, the odds are higher than in the main-games.")

I would love to see Nemo Lumineon, so please make it orange ^_^

Kricketotune!

Color: Dark Blue and Gold

CupbdDP.pngcBfLivA.pngmale

IxBzTGG.pngh12aMZR.pngfemale

kiC8oLo.pngj86iC6z.pngdee lee lee lee lee lee lee lee whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Colors are a bit too strong and I think it´d look cooler if it was a green or black cricket (So pretty much the colors of an actual cricket. This looks like Sonic ^^")

Black/White Luxray with blood-tips and blue eyes:

And here is the original shiny I had to look for in the "Determining Shiny Alterations Thread". Kudos to Amethyst for this awesome thing:

We could take Amethyst´s or we could play around with the one I made. I´m not entirely happy with the white fur, I think there could be another color. Maybe the orange would look better, I dunno. Though the white makes it look a bit more evil, combined with the bloody spikes and the evil blue eyes... So I don´t know what to do.

gl9wu9by.png

... I'm not sure about this. Looks odd I think.

Yeah, too much white. Whiter than a clan-meeting in a snowstorm.

...Anyway, I don´t think it looks as cool as the black-white. It looks odd, yeah.

When I get it as dinner, it´s gonna be Odd-dish. Lumineon doesn´t have enough stripes I think.

Maybe switch colors and add stripes? I dunno.

Do I get brownie-points or something for each bad joke I make? I hope so...

Tried that. I think it looks even more odd ..

Is this any better?

7625ii4g.png

Kinda better. Switch colors at the big fins and if you can, try making the middle orange stripe a little bigger. Do the same with the orange front and back, add maybe one or two pixel in size of those areas or something. We need less white.

The black and white one was better; they felt kind of dull after already seeing however many black and white shinies, but they were a lot better once you start thinking that they're going to be 1-out-of-800 or however many, and, if it's going to be anything, I'd prefer that.

The black and white one was better; they felt kind of dull after already seeing however many black and white shinies, but they were a lot better once you start thinking that they're going to be 1-out-of-800 or however many, and, if it's going to be anything, I'd prefer that.

Yeah. It looks more elegant this way. Though I think a colorful fish would be better than another black/white pokemon and there are so many already.

Okay, I tried my best, here's what I can offer. If unacceptable, we take the black-white one.

2yrr6osa.png

Maybe try making that orange a bit more saturated?

Anyway, does anyone else think the black/white looks better? I think it´s one of both version that´s gotta be chosen, I like them both.

Actually I like that last clownfish-version .. but still I think black/white would look better. I finished Finneon, too:

Male:tndb9mmt.png7u8e9z4z.png

Female: krajnxhv.pngo3rgen6p.png

It isn't that colourless as one might think.

But let's keep it that way: The next shiny we do will be colourful as nothing else! c: