Hi everyone!

Crystaline

Hi! Okay so Im not technically new here but I finally just got back into my forum account and I dont think this section was here before sooooooo >.> <.<
Anyway um I'm Crystaline on the server... I was trying to get my name changed to that on here too but Ikaru tried and said that it wouldnt work so if someone who can do something about that sees this could you change it for me pretty please and thank yous? ^.^
Also um I tried to make a trainer card but I cant find it on the page for cards... Im worried that it didnt work because it also doesnt appear in my signature like everyone elses is so is there anyway I can fix that or... yeah... Did I just do it wrong? Idk >.<

Sorry for being so needy! But um two birds with one stone? Or three... Or... Hi!

• Administrators
...No, the Trainer Card thing should be instantaneous. I was just informed last night that they've been breaking for some people so I'll have to take a look at them when I can. I apologize for the inconvenience.
If you haven't already, however, trying making a sprite at the sprite store. I suspect peoples' lack of doing so may be the cause of the issue.

That said, welcome (back) to Reborn

Also I'll get your name for you.

Edit: Okay so I looked into your card; Apparently both your sprite and card were created with an ID of 0. How that's possible I don't know [spoiler]unless you happen to be Reborn's Chosen One[/spoiler] so I cleared those entries. Please try again, starting with making a card. Again, my apologies for the issues.

• Administrators
That would mean manually typing out here everything you were putting into that form, but don't worry about it. The form itself worked, as I can see everything in the database just fine. Unfortunately, I can't detect the problem. We'll keep working on it, bear with us, sorry.

Nevermind; I got yours working. My fault entirely I just broke the registration somehow while working on it. Your card very much exists now.