Help with the start team

jotwas

So, I just started a new game, and I choosed torchic as my starter (of course speed boost)

I'm planning to have Budew (already caught, was it supposed to be shiny?) and trapinch (for Corey)

I want a good flying type (for Shelly and Kiki), any suggestions?

To answer your question about Budew being shiny, not necessarily. The chance of receiving a shiny is increased in Reborn so you'll be seeing them alot more often compared to canon games.

Anyways, a good flying type I guess would be Emolga. Otherwise, you'll have to make do with the main bird pokemon (Pidgey, Spearow, Pidove, etc.)

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

To answer your question about Budew being shiny, not necessarily. The chance of receiving a shiny is increased in Reborn so you'll be seeing them alot more often compared to canon games.

Anyways, a good flying type I guess would be Emolga. Otherwise, you'll have to make do with the main bird pokemon (Pidgey, Spearow, Pidove, etc.)

Hm, the first thing I'm going to do in the wasteland is: find zubat, but there's a lot to happen before this, I think emolga is my best choice (in my previous save file Emolga just destroyed Corey) sorry for my english

later you can get murkrow and you can get a ducklett egg during the pulse tangrowth event (make sure its male) and breed brave bird on murkrow. Honckrow is a beast laste game.C

What's this Ducklett event? Never heard about that, anyways Murkrow is in the Aqua Gang alleway right? Definitely going to catch it.

Emolga is the way to go for the beginning. Espurr is good too (if it's still there in EP14). But honestly, Torchic is OP, easy mode throughout the whole game. He can solo Kiki, Fern (every single fight with him), Noel, El and number of other people in the game for days with that High Jump Kick and Speed Boost. I doubt it you will have issues...

Emolga is the way to go for the beginning. Espurr is good too (if it's still there in EP14). But honestly, Torchic is OP, easy mode throughout the whole game. He can solo Kiki, Fern (every single fight with him), Noel, El and number of other people in the game for days with that High Jump Kick and Speed Boost. I doubt it you will have issues...

Yep, I want a challenge, so I'm going to get vulpix and replace. Before I got it, I think I'll have some OPness in my team.

Special Crobat with Nasty Plot (Honchkrow) is pretty sweet (provided it has HP Fire/Fighting/Ground). There's also Braviary, Honchkrow (Tailwind+Moxie+Scope-Lensed Night Slash=gg), Archeops, Unburden Drifblim with Calm Mind (bred) ain't bad at all, Cosmic Power Stored Power Sigilyph (if you manage to get a CP buff without taking too much damage/dying) and Hawlucha.

Special Crobat with Nasty Plot (Honchkrow) is pretty sweet (provided it has HP Fire/Fighting/Ground). There's also Braviary, Honchkrow (Tailwind+Moxie+Scope-Lensed Night Slash=gg), Archeops, Unburden Drifblim with Calm Mind (bred) ain't bad at all, Cosmic Power Stored Power Sigilyph (if you manage to get a CP buff without taking too much damage/dying) and Hawlucha.

Oh god, flying types are so OP, now I understand why Ame moved Gyarados, anyway I think I'm going with Emolga for the start, and then I catch Zubat and Murkrow, thanks for the help everyone