A wild pokémon trainer appears

Knight_Teutonic

Hello folks, I've always been a big fan of the pokemon anime, since I was a little boy. Some years ago, I've decided to try out the games and I've started with HG/SS (I've also played the older games, after that) and I really took a special interest in the franchise. But one day I realized that these games were a bit too easy so I decided to look for some hacks.

I've tried out some (Blaze black and volt white) which were a bit more challenging, with more powerful gym leaders/elite four, etc... and I really liked it. One day, when I was looking for a new game to play, I found out about Pokemon Reborn and I decided to see a small gameplay video, and hell yeah, I liked it, especially since there is a whole community about the game (the people here seem to be nice, too).

Edited by Knight_Teutonic

You should find that everyone here is quite pleasant usually. I see you already realize there's an edit button. This is good.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one.

Stick around a while and check out the Holiday Party thread in Mews and Announcements too.

Sure, man, I'll check it out. For now my laptop's arrow keys are broken, and since I've could find no way of changing the controls, I have to use windows' virtual keyboard in order to play. Works perfectly, but it's kinda slow. But as soon as I manage to fix that problem, I'll become more active.

I will be late to posting in this forum no more. Welcome to Reborn sonny, stay around here for the cheers, come over to the server later today for some beers. Please note Magus doesn't condone to under age drinking.

Ooh, a Drayano fan? I've only played Fire Red Omega so far, since I haven't a DS emulator that doesn't lag just yet.

Welcome to Reborn! Feel free to ask around if you're ever feeling lost. Come over and say hi on the Reborn Showdown Server if you ever feel like it, maybe enjoy a battle or two.

PROTIP: The search bar is above your Member Info, and the status update bar is below it