• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harbaugh is salty as fuck, and I'm loving it.

Pats gonna take it this year.

Doesn't matter who wins because tbh, any of the teams that are in the championships deserve another Ring.

Also, that Carolina vs Seahawks game was funny as hell. They made them WORK for field goals.

God DAMNIT Raiders.

I don't root for them but you gotta feel bad for how bad the team is doing. Next you are gonna tell me he is going to recruit Matt Hasselback as 1st String QB.

HAHAHA. Yeah I've never understood the thought process behind hiring someone who's failed somewhere else before. Get an up and coming Coordinator IMO.

Speaking of failed head coaches getting a second chance... That's what completely infuriated me about my Titans hiring Whisenhunt last year. I've been staunchly against the hire from day 1, and if they proceed to draft Jameis Winston I'm fairly confident I'll just be taking a break from watching NFL football altogether.

Winston is going to be like a quicker JaMarcus Russel, he'll still bust IMO.

You guys need Mariota. He'll be a bit of a wait like a year or two, but he'll be worth it later.

the only problem with Mariota is that he has never been in a pro style offense

Time for the picks. It's judgement time.

Colts @ Patriots (W) 42-24

Colts have the defense, but the offense is lacking. Hakeem Nicks and T.Y. Hilton can't clutch every grab. What has me worried about this Colts team was how beat this team was last time these two teams clashed This is still the same colts team that New England faced and worse, this is going to be in Gillette Stadium. Besides, with that dominant O-Line behind Gronk, Edelman, Amendola, Vereen, and former Carolina Receiver Lafell, the pats have next to everything they could possibly have to win this game outright. Also defensively, Ninkovich, Collins, and Chandler Jones together have over 15+ Sacks this season. So you know they'll get the pressure to Andrew Luck.

Packers @ Seahawks (W) 27-21

Hey Jericho, I changed my mind. With all due respect to Aaron Rodgers, and to Eddie Lacy, and to practically, the entire D-Line. But I'm just saying this right now.

2,500+ yards rushing.

...Game. Blouses.