• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A trio of Head Coaches have got the boot as of today as well as the Jets GM John Idzik.

Bears fire Marc Trestman

Falcons fire Mike Smith

Jets fire Rex Ryan

Updates:

Bears fire GM (John Doe) (Who cares?)

Kyle Orton Retires.

Phil Emery was the Gm of the Bears

would be interesting to see who goes where

also you forgot to mention 49ers divorced harbaugh

Here it is folks. Predictions?

ScreenShot2014-12-30at105536AM_zps006cc1

Hmm,

Steelers over Ravens - R1

Cowboys over Lions - R1

Colts over Bengals - R1

Panthers over Cardinals - R1

Patriots over Colts - Quarter-Finals

Packers over Cowboys - Quarter-Finals

Panthers over Seahawks - Quarter-Finals

Broncos over Steelers - Quarter-Finals

Patriots over Broncos - Semi-FInals

Packers over Panthers - Semi-Finals

Patriots over Packers - Finals

rofl this is tough, and I just realized I underlined the wrong team for Panthers and Cardinals..

Steelers vs Ravens - R1

Cowboys vs Lions - R1

Colts vs Bengals - R1

Panthers vs Cardinals - R1

Patriots vs Colts - Quarter-Finals

Packers vs Cowboys - Quarter-Finals

Panthers vs Seahawks - Quarter-Finals

Broncos vs Steelers - Quarter-Finals

Patriots vs Broncos - Semi-FInals

Packers vs Seahawks - Semi-Finals

Patriots vs Packers - Finals

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Fuck all of y'all. I'm rootin' for my Hawks and Pats.

I'll only do the first round of the Playoffs. I have a good picture.

Lions v Cowboys (W)

The Lions maybe in the playoffs but those dreams are gonna be crushed when Them Boys come to play. Tony Romo is playing at an all-time best with nearly everything working for him, including defense. The Lions do have sparks on their team, but the lose of Suh is going to hurt them in this game. Cowboys just have too many things going for them that the Lions do not have. 21-34

Panthers (W) v Arizona

To think any team from the NFC South would make it, the Panthers did. They have been playing some great ball for the past 4 weeks while Arizona has been going in the opposite direction. The whole game dictates on the shoulders of one Ryan Lindley. Trust me, he's right up there with Rex Grossman as the worst 5 QBs to start a playoff matchup. Jo. Brown can't do everything by himself. 17-10

Colts v Cincinnati (W)

WHO DEY GONNA BEAT THEM BENGALS?

Not this team. The colts O-Line has been suffering with Andrew Luck continuing to make mistakes in and out of the pocket. Sure, they look impressive beating on the Jaguars, Titans, and Redskins, but they have been completely shutdown by the Pats, Cowboys, and...I'm sorry. The Browns? 24-25 is a win but in the world of football, that's more or less escaping rather than a victory which worries me. Meanwhile, while Cinci fell flat in Pittsburgh, you have to remember that this team has been beat up since the start of the season. The fact that they even made it here was a miracle itself. Forget what happened in week 7 because it was at their house. Despite having similar problems with the Colts, the victory and yes, VICTORY against the Broncos shows that this team has potential. Now Cinci is ready to rumble. 31-38

Steelers (W) vs Ravens

Flacco sucks. Blurp. Next.

Okay I kid. But this Ravens team really shouldn't be in the playoffs. The defense isn't having their best year and despite having Justin Foresett, you have to compete with the best rusher in the league right now; Le'veon Bell. Reports are saying that he'll be okay to play and considering how screwed over Pittsburgh was last year, they want to secure a win. The O-Line will completely overwhelm this Ravens team and beat them down one and done. Can we say...Bell 150+ Yards Rushing 2 TDs, M. Bryant 100 Yards Passing 1 TD, Antonio Brown 200 Yards Passing 2 TDs? Oh and Big Ben 400+ yards passing and one yard rushing TD to be cute. 48-17

UPDATE: Even if they have Ben Tate start, based on what I've seen him done for the Browns, he'll manage. Just mark off 150 yards and give him 100+. Still will be enough to be the Ravens.

(Lions) @ Cowboys

Tony Romo needs to prove that he isn't going to choke before I pick him, and the recent announcement that Suh is in fact going to play is going to be a huge boost to the Lions morale. This game all comes down to who wins the turnover battle in my opinion. The key matchup to watch will be the Cowboys offensive line vs the Lions defensive line. Lions 33-30

(Panthers) @ Cardinals

Ryan Lindley has no business being in the NFL, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him out of the league within a year or so. Arizona has a great defense but I don't think it'll be enough to carry their offense which has Larry Fitzgerald and no one else now. Panthers 24-13

(Colts) @ Bengals

Andrew Luck is going to do his thing, all the hype he received leading up to being drafted #1 was well deserved. On the other hand, Andy Dalton just can't compare, the Colts will put of more points in the end and the defenses are a wash in my opinion. Colts 38-17

(Steelers) @ Ravens

I guess I just like superior Quarterback play as that seems to be the running theme of all my predictions right now. The Key matchup in this game in my opinion is Ben Roethlisberger and his ability to evade Terrell Suggs and company within the pocket as he so often does. Close game, but I'm going with the Steelers 27-20

Funny, I picked all the road teams.

Same. Their run game was meh, with Tate and Harris, as they seemed to have issues holding onto the ball. And there was the issue of not being able to score in the Red-Zone which killed them. Even though Flacco nearly tripped twice, he didn't throw any picks. Well played Ravens.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon