Yea, poor Red :l

Anyways, my picks for the rest of the playoffs.

Seahawks vs Panthers

Packers vs Cardinals

Steelers vs Broncos

Chiefs vs Patriots - Normally would pick the Patriots, but that O-Line will screw Brady over so much especially with the Chiefs Defense.

Cardinals vs Panthers

Chiefs vs Broncos

Panthers vs Broncos

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So..... Rams to LA. Sorry Red

Yea, poor Red :l

this played during the superbowl

Pretty sloppy game last night, but I still enjoyed it. Who do you guys think should be favored heading into next season?

rip no love for BIG Defense

• 2 months later...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25554360/titans-qbs-big-winners-in-no-1-deal-while-desperate-rams-risk-too-much

TLDR Rams Trade Farm for number 1 pick with Titans

Titans Get 2 1st(15) 2016 and 1st (2017), 2 2nds 2016 (43 and 45), 2 thirds 2016 (76th) and 3rd (2017)

Rams get 1 1st (2016 number 1 overall), 4th (113) and 6th (177)

Reportly rams want Wentz Qb from Division 2 North Dakota State

#SoSalty #Neednewteam

• 5 months later...

Rezing this shit because there ain't enough football talk around here.

Pats are looking like they'll go 4-0 before TB12 comes back. Bein' this dominant without having two of the biggest pieces in our arsenal really makes me feel good about us goin for our 5th ring this year.

If anybody was worried about the Pats future once Brady is gone, I really hope this string of games puts that to rest. As long as BB is in New England, we'll be a winning team.

Speaking of the Pats - I heard somewhere Brisset ALSO is injured - and Brady still has one game left to sit out.

At least Gronk may be on the mend. I concur with Erick - Bill is going to coach his way out of most - if not all - predicaments.

Speaking of the Pats - I heard somewhere Brisset ALSO is injured - and Brady still has one game left to sit out.

At least Gronk may be on the mend. I concur with Erick - Bill is going to coach his way out of most - if not all - predicaments.

Sources are saying Brisset's thumb is injured, but a source close to the team has stated otherwise. Surely because they don't want the bills to be able to plan around who'll be playing that night.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And going to do it again, because we need more football talk around here with predictions of the main playoffs.

Texans v. Patriots - This one is biased, because I want to see the Texans make it to their first super bowl and home field advantage. This is the farthest they've gotten ever and Brady has to watch out for Brian Cushing, JeDeveon Clowney, Whitney Mercilus, and D.J. Reader on the defense. Patriots may be good in a lot of things, but their O-line is going to be tested with the number one defense in the NFL.

Chiefs v. Steelers - I just don't want to see the Steelers in another super bowl as they've won six previous ones in the history of the SB iirc. Chiefs could pull of an upset, just like the Texans/Patriots

Seahawks v. Falcons - I don't have anything to say for this one tbh. Both teams are really good, so it just boils down to who's better. I think Atlanta's taking it

Cowboys v. Packers - Aaron Rodgers is going to be tested a lot as well as Green Bay's defense with Prescott and Elliot on offense and having that connection to make big plays when it's needed.

I'm very pleasantly surprised to see there is a thread dedicated to the NFL from fellow Pokemon players!

I'd love to see the Pats get creamed this weekend, but realistically I don't see it happening. I'm (sadly) a Buffalo Bills fan so I can't stand the Patriots. Pulling for the Falcons as well since I'm tired of watching the Seahawks.

Pittsburgh/KC looks like the best match-up on paper IMO, so let's see what happens!

• 2 weeks later...